+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speak to us Mr Martin.

Speak to us Mr Martin.

Only 2 questions really -
    1 - Do you think it was a good idea saying Czaba would still be manager even if we aren’t promoted?

2 - Why is Czaba still managing our club as he is presiding over probably the worst United team in living memory and dragging us down to a level none of us ever thought possible. ?

IMO yesterday’s result was probably the last straw for even the most moderate supporters.

To be honest mate i never believed a word that came fae the monkey's mooth as he is heavily influenced by his organ grinder.

This usually gets said with one hand (with a knife in it) behhind the back then 2 weeks later hey presto yere sacked so, yeah its dragging on a bit but then again where is this magic manager with a wand going to appear from? Been frustrated, gutted, angry etc as utd man now for as long as i remember but yesterday i felt STUPID. At least i refuse to go and pay to watch this piffle so i can redeem some pride.

Have been a fan for 40+yrs and this is one of the worst periods in all these yrs I can remember supporting Utd

Hoping that the silence from the club since yesterday is an indicator that shabba is leaving. I don't think Laszlo spoke to the media after the match yesterday did he ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post
    Hoping that the silence from the club since yesterday is an indicator that shabba is leaving. I don't think Laszlo spoke to the media after the match yesterday did he ?
    Yes he did mate his interview is on the BBC website.

I think we the supporters need a statement coming from the top, and not just a politicians after a disaster/mass murder with there "we are all saddened by the events......" b_$hit we need strong/positive words telling us how we are going to recover this dire situation

Did he not say judge him on his actions and not words,or was that a dream/nightmare I had.

Although i do agree with the comments about MM, i think his hands are tied to an extent.

If he still thinks there is a chance then its not right telling us all what we already know about Shabba. If there is a clause, then it would cost us money we dont have to get rid.

If he still thinks there is a chance, then again it is not right that he tells us all what he thinks of most of the players!

15 points up for grabs and i have serious doubts that the players can get us into the play-offs.

Tuesday night can see St Mirren win the league and Livi secure second. Well done boys!

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    Did he not say judge him on his actions and not words,or was that a dream/nightmare I had.
    MM's words sound better than Cshaba's

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)