+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Speak to us Mr Martin.

I find it weird that folk put so much stock on having everyone back when defending corners. It's a tactical choice that, clearly, Csaba favours. It'd be a huge surprise if this was different tomorrow so get ready to rage.

Ive already written my post Terry and will copy/paste it straight at full time

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    When you read the BBC story headline

"Dundee United: Csaba Laszlo will be given time - Mike Martin"

You just know that gives the other 9 teams a boost
    its given the dunfermline message board a massive boost anyway. 1 up 11 back at corners sideways passing and no adaptability. Hope to god it changes tomorrow

Terry i get it if there is and end product and 100% certain there is not..You have to have very talented players for a start to be able to get from one end to the other, and very fast, in 3 or 4 passes at most, or the whole idea is pointless and it has been pointless from the min he started doing it..I was at Brechin away , we were 4 nothing up and we had 11 in the box they had 2, i was shaking my head totally and utter madness..The guy is totally and utter useless, I really hope he does but managers that are so out of sorts never do, he plays so negative football...For me he has not even proved he is good enough to manage a junior team..One thing for 100% certain we are all going to find out very very soon , how good or bad he is..

If I'm being honest I don't know what more MM can do right now and TBF if the first few games are a disaster I'm sure he'll act. But we've sacked,sacked and sacked again and we are no better off. From that angle keeping CL actually makes sense. Lets all pray to God thats justified in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If I'm being honest I don't know what more MM can do right now and TBF if the first few games are a disaster I'm sure he'll act. But we've sacked,sacked and sacked again and we are no better off. From that angle keeping CL actually makes sense. Lets all pray to God thats justified in the coming weeks.
    Agreed

Agreed, Csaba may prove not to be the man for the job but cannae keep sacking, sacking, sacking. What half decent manager would chance coming to us if that kept happening? Side-note, think MM has but him on notice with the his squad, his backroom behind him now comment?

IMO we have had two of the worst managers I have ever known - at united or any other club - with mixu tombola and csaba. I am desperate for Clexit

When a manager has shown they are terrible and are talking nonsense it is best to sack them

^^^ This

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Really needs to be said that the pies on sale at Tannadice are awful - cheap, nasty and total rip off prices.

Now, I know that United sub contract the food outlets, but needs to be said that the pies are disgusting and expensive.
    Jees, it's only a pie, it's hardly something to be worrying about in the grand scheme of things...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)