+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stick Or Twist For Colchester

No thanks he is nothing more than a none league player. And the same can be said of Alessandra. If we were to make a change it should be Milsom. He is another good player who has been treated badly by Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    No thanks he is nothing more than a none league player. And the same can be said of Alessandra. If we were to make a change it should be Milsom. He is another good player who has been treated badly by Nolan.

Stick with Forte.

Agreed.

Stead scores 1 in 3 and plenty of assists ameobi 1 in 4.6 not many assists i like ameobi but stead offers far more in my opinion.if stead is getting 2 defenders on him surely thats a good thing not seen that myself thoug. both stead and ameobi give fouls away and get fouls. Just stead can run with the ball and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is another good player who has been treated badly by Nolan.
    'Another'? Who's the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Saturday was his best game for us by far. I agree he's not setting the world alight but he played a very influential role for us against Coventry in a high pressure game. He was never far from the action, harried and challenged for every ball in a position he is not really familiar with, did enough to put the keeper off from the corner for the first goal.

Not sure that Hawk or Aless could have done any better in that he delivered what was essentially required of him for that game.

can't say I've been overly impressed by him on the whole but as with Duffy, credit where credit is due.
    Also got to add that I thought forte,ameobi,virtue combined well at times.
    Still believe that there is a player in virtue
    Not one to light the world up but unorthodox
    Also set grant up for his effort that connoned off the post.
    More to come from him
    I’m sure this will be met with some derision.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    Also got to add that I thought forte,ameobi,virtue combined well at times.
    Still believe that there is a player in virtue
    Not one to light the world up but unorthodox
    Also set grant up for his effort that connoned off the post.
    More to come from him
    I’m sure this will be met with some derision.
    From the little I saw in the extended highlights I'd say he contributed his share to the win.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    From the little I saw in the extended highlights I'd say he contributed his share to the win.
    He certainly did, although in a rather unspectacular way. Nothing wrong with that. The game against Coventry was a full-on battle, and Virtue battled for 90 minutes - just what we needed. I'm fairly sure Hawkridge wouldn't have had the same influence on that type of game. He deserves to keep his place after the last match - they all do.

Stick with Forte at least & play to his strengths.Defenders hate pace.

I would like to see O’Connor back in the starting line up. His cameo appearances have been positive. I wouldn’t expect 90 minutes from him but would prefer to see what he can do over a longer period of the game.
    If he is fit enough for the bench he is fit enough to start.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast