+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Return of Dorset Wolf!

Return of Dorset Wolf!

Hey guys Im back on here after a long time.. lots happened to me but getting better now,helped by the amazing team we have.. Probably wrong to single out anybody but Neves is fantastic player, I love watching him play. But as I said the whole team and the boss with his backroom staff have been great..
    Anybody who remembers me on here before may recall I poted some railway videos which I think were quite popular so heres one, if Im allowed to post a video after coming back on here..

https://youtu.be/VTMLY4_kAfo

Welcome back Dorset, you and the video footage have been missed. You are correct, the football has been great this year.

Welcome back DGB. Your videos really tuned both me and my wife into steam trains. We have Platinum access to the Dawlish cameras and frequently look at the Corfe and Swanage stations cameras. We booked steam train trips to Swanage and Sherborne and are enthusiastic viewers of railway programmes on TV - all because of you!

Keep up the good work. Best wishes.

Well done Dorset, good to see you back. Good to have another "anorak" back on board as well.

Thanks guys...
    Woking when were you on the Sherborne train? Thats where I live so I could have said hello! if you are down again let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by DorsetGoldandBlack2 View Post
    Thanks guys...
    Woking when were you on the Sherborne train? Thats where I live so I could have said hello! if you are down again let me know.
    DGB - We went to Sherborne on Thursday 14 December, but I was not at all well. I didn't know it at the time, but I was going down with the flu-like virus that affected so many people. My wife was very taken by the Abbey and would like to go again, so we may well do a trip in the summer on the normal train service. Will let you know if that gets organised.

For information, it was the 'Union of South Africa' that took us to Swanage and the 'Oliver Cromwell' that took us to Sherborne. It was amazing how many people turned out along the routes to wave at the trains.

I was out to video that train..

https://youtu.be/OMlHaS3R7GY

Yes theres a few trains down here this year so hopefully see you sometime.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)