+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thompson park raffle

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Someone will be along soon enough to chastise you for hijacking threads...according to our sources anyway.
    Impeccable source donchaknow

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    ffs Rros yer no telling me someone on here wiz a Tim
    Dingwall csc

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Dingwall csc
    kin hell thats gold
    so the poster that called me a DAB
    the poster wha didnae hae the bottle to say it tae meh face at any gemme
    the poster that pretends to go to gemmes
    the poster wha wisnae seen fir months efter the quote disaster pus shutter used to be a Tim
    I should take him off the ****list to read his pish but I suppose eh can read his other logins

’my source’

You do realise how ridiculous you are making yourself look...don’t you?

I think your post here proves I was right....not that I need to prove anything to anyone....but it’s a massive puss shutter for you.
    My info came from YOUR mate, but unlike you we can’t always be right, but are big enough to admit it,

Without info, I bet your mate from Aberfeldy wasn’t there, I doubt the dick even goes to Dens

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    My info came from YOUR mate, but unlike you we can’t always be right, but are big enough to admit it,

Without info, I bet your mate from Aberfeldy wasn’t there, I doubt the dick even goes to Dens
    Info from ‘your’ mate

Ever crossed your mind that I’m not who you think I am or you want me to be?

You really need to stop obsessing over me as it’s obviously eating away at you.

And for the record, I don’t know who Aberfeldy is, nor do I care....but he, and others, seems to have your wee cliques number.

Hope you won phuck all in the raffle

P, I know who you are, and believe me I have never obsessed over you, though I’m sure you have a mental diary off my past

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    P, I know who you are, and believe me I have never obsessed over you, though I’m sure you have a mental diary off my past
    Of course you do...that’s why you never saw me sitting 2 rows behind you on Saturday

You're that not bothered about me that you’re going to ‘check your sources’ to see if I was at the match on Saturday

I remembered someone pretending to be disabled to get in for a consession and mentioned it on here....and you bit giving the game away. I got lucky. I couldn’t give a phuck who you or anyone else is on here....unlike you.

Anyway, be sure and update us all when you’ve checked your ‘sources’

Try and not lose any sleep worrying about me.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Impeccable source donchaknow
    Him and his clique aren’t bothered about me though, you can see how much I don’t bother them all over this thread

He needs to give it up and get some sense of perspective and self awareness.

Anyway, cheers mate

Of course you do...that’s why you never saw me sitting 2 rows behind you on Saturday

You're that not bothered about me that you’re going to ‘check your sources’ to see if I was at the match on Saturday

I remembered someone pretending to be disabled to get in for a consession and mentioned it on here....and you bit giving the game away. I got lucky. I couldn’t give a phuck who you or anyone else is on here....unlike you.

Anyway, be sure and update us all when you’ve checked your ‘sources’

Try and not lose any sleep worrying about me.
    The clues in the word “behind”

Your the one who jumps on any post by me or RROS, just for the sake of arguing, you really do need to get over the fact your not part of the pack

Him and his clique aren’t bothered about me though, you can see how much I don’t bother them all over this thread

He needs to give it up and get some sense of perspective and self awareness.

Anyway, cheers mate
    I wonder if aberfeldy smells Shyte every time he sniffs

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)