+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard Cosgrove

Maynard Cosgrove

why???

I'll just leave that there

McAnus and Russ Richardson.

A couple of clowns.

With their scoring records they must be good to have around the place !! Maynards record since leaving Bristol City is worse than Darren mackies and cosgrove just about summed our recruitment policy up.

BIt harsh on Cosgrove a young lad who has played 8 minutes and made a mistake. Maynard on other hand is pish

Cosgrove comes from a league where Jayden Stockley is now a prolific scorer. All he will do is sit on the bench as mcinnes only plays 1 up front is he going to play instead of Rooney no he has a record of almost 1 in 2 and I don’t think he will play in front of may who was signed for £400,000. All he is doing is stopping a youth player from stepping up. Perhaps if he doesn’t think the kids are good enough perhaps he should be looking at the youth coaches given that he mcinnes has been here 5 years and 1 player has come through in that time and even that was by chance. If we hadn’t been beaten by Motherwell McKenna would have sat on the bench.

We shouldn't be signing players from Carlisle United if we want to become a better team

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We shouldn't be signing players from Carlisle United if we want to become a better team
    100% ^^^this^^^

There's no reason why a good player can't be found at a team like Carlisle. But I've got little confidence in our scouts/talent spotters after so many duds over the years. The same goes for our youth coaches, but a bit of the blame there should lie with the first team coaches for not being brave enough or bright enough to know where and when to play them.

I thought this was a new signing thread.

You can thank Russ Richardson for the pair of them.

Maynard will leave in the summer as the only striker we've ever signed (that I can recall) that has featured in 75% of the first team squads all season, and leave having not contributed ONE single goal. A complete waste of a wage.

Cosgrove? Yes, he's not had a chance, but FFS, we signed (and paid money!) for a player that was apparently going to be freed by Carlisle Utd! He sounds and looks like a poor mans Stockley, which is going some.

Signing those kind of players, and knowing the trust DM obviously has in Russ Richardson gives me the fear for who we'll sign to replace the 10 that will be leaving in the summer.

I'd far rather Bruce Anderson was given a place on the bench.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast