+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another KO change for Millwall at BDBL on Satdi?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another KO change for Millwall at BDBL on Satdi?

Well they've sold out their 1539 allocation,so surely the SYP will want a 5am ko won't they? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well they've sold out their 1539 allocation,so surely the SYP will want a 5am ko won't they? UTCB
    On Sunday morning if they could

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    On Sunday morning if they could
    Mornin Blockmod,ya dint cause any bother in Barnsley on Satdi did tha? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Mornin Blockmod,ya dint cause any bother in Barnsley on Satdi did tha? UTCB
    I did what Lee Evans did on Saturday and caused Barnsley no problems whatsoever,how that lad can go from playing so well against Cardiff to so poorly against Dingles is hard to fathom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I did what Lee Evans did on Saturday and caused Barnsley no problems whatsoever,how that lad can go from playing so well against Cardiff to so poorly against Dingles is hard to fathom.
    He did have a shocker but then Lundy &FLECKY wern't very good either in't first half but FLECKY was more like himself once he'd scored.UTCB

I was fortunate to be invited for a meal at Oakwell with a free ticket for the game (it was a very good day out apart from the result). I had been pre warned that the seat would be with the Barnsley fans which wasn’t a problem but I hadn’t realised just how good the Blades fans sounded from a short distance - usually I am in amongst them. The renditions of TGCB song and (especially) Jacks magic hat before the game were magnificent.

Perhaps we were a bit unkind in chanting ‘we’re Sheffield United we’re sending you down’ but otherwise it was another excellent turnout and display from the Blades fans.

It seemed to be a group of 15 year old Barnsley fans in front of us who replied with ‘you’re Sheffield United, you’re keeping us up!’ - at first I thought they meant it was past their bedtimes!

The Barnsley fans around me were delighted at the end but we would have been the same in their position. As for me I was left to travel home feeling disconsolate for the second time in a week but at least I could be proud of our magnificent support who once again gave everything on the day.

We have given them more tickets,no doubt all police leave will be cancelled

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/20...mback-details/

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Still only gives them an allocation of 1639 when other teams usually get 2,200 minimum Block d so nearly 600 seats short in an end that should hold up to 2,900 reduced by SAG. I look forward to police overkill, last orders at 11.30 a.m. and pubs shut after the game. Mind you on a cold night last night playing sardines in the Lord Nelson before the game kept us warm as we're not allowed to drink outside for high profile games on Plod orders. Bet SYP are paying for the beam back
    I also fell foul of SYPs ridiculous order to stop fans drinking outside the LN,then was most bemused to see so many Police just stood about doing nothing,barring clocking up the overtime,as we made our way to the ground.

Lets hope this does not endanger the LN continuing to remain open