+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another KO change for Millwall at BDBL on Satdi?

Another KO change for Millwall at BDBL on Satdi?

Well they've sold out their 1539 allocation,so surely the SYP will want a 5am ko won't they? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well they've sold out their 1539 allocation,so surely the SYP will want a 5am ko won't they? UTCB
    On Sunday morning if they could

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    On Sunday morning if they could
    Mornin Blockmod,ya dint cause any bother in Barnsley on Satdi did tha? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Mornin Blockmod,ya dint cause any bother in Barnsley on Satdi did tha? UTCB
    I did what Lee Evans did on Saturday and caused Barnsley no problems whatsoever,how that lad can go from playing so well against Cardiff to so poorly against Dingles is hard to fathom.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I did what Lee Evans did on Saturday and caused Barnsley no problems whatsoever,how that lad can go from playing so well against Cardiff to so poorly against Dingles is hard to fathom.
    He did have a shocker but then Lundy &FLECKY wern't very good either in't first half but FLECKY was more like himself once he'd scored.UTCB

I was fortunate to be invited for a meal at Oakwell with a free ticket for the game (it was a very good day out apart from the result). I had been pre warned that the seat would be with the Barnsley fans which wasn’t a problem but I hadn’t realised just how good the Blades fans sounded from a short distance - usually I am in amongst them. The renditions of TGCB song and (especially) Jacks magic hat before the game were magnificent.

Perhaps we were a bit unkind in chanting ‘we’re Sheffield United we’re sending you down’ but otherwise it was another excellent turnout and display from the Blades fans.

It seemed to be a group of 15 year old Barnsley fans in front of us who replied with ‘you’re Sheffield United, you’re keeping us up!’ - at first I thought they meant it was past their bedtimes!

The Barnsley fans around me were delighted at the end but we would have been the same in their position. As for me I was left to travel home feeling disconsolate for the second time in a week but at least I could be proud of our magnificent support who once again gave everything on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The fact Millwall are having to go to the EFL to ask if they can have the extra 700 allocation is ridiculous. Pigs, Weeds, Florist and the smoggies who caused some afters up at their place don't have to apply to the EFL so Wall's reputation of old continues to plague them.

Mind you another 700 Wall fans and S2 will turn into a police state on Saturday. SYP will be out in force bullying landlords into not opening too early, sanctions if fans drink outside and calling last orders early. Looking forward to the game but not the SAG overkill.
    I think it is fair that the Lions should get the extra seats as we always allocate at least 2,000 seats for visiting fans, I mean we need the money. But it is quite a feat for both our clubs to be on the brink of the playoffs, we were 3rd favourites to be relegated. So no complaints unlike the visiting Brizzle city fans on sat some of whom were calling for LJohnson to go. Maybe because on Boxing day they were 20 points ahead of us.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I think it is fair that the Lions should get the extra seats as we always allocate at least 2,000 seats for visiting fans, I mean we need the money. But it is quite a feat for both our clubs to be on the brink of the playoffs, we were 3rd favourites to be relegated. So no complaints unlike the visiting Brizzle city fans on sat some of whom were calling for LJohnson to go. Maybe because on Boxing day they were 20 points ahead of us.
    To be fair,he is an odious little ****,of the highest order,so I can understand the Brizzlers thinking like that.If we beat Boro,then Saturdays match will be a right ding dong affair,we simply have to win both our home games this week,otherwise its Goodnight Vienna for us.

Whatever happens in the rest of the campaign,both clubs have had great seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Your team Mr Claw have been my tip to be promoted and have thought so for a number of weeks now,that young lad Cooper seems to have made your back line more solid.

Good luck in the Prem,sure the big London teams will be enthralled at your teams prescence.

I will be bringing my ear plugs to the game as i cant cope with 90 mins of that song with no words being made by 1500 lions.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Your team Mr Claw have been my tip to be promoted and have thought so for a number of weeks now,that young lad Cooper seems to have made your back line more solid.

Good luck in the Prem,sure the big London teams will be enthralled at your teams prescence.

I will be bringing my ear plugs to the game as i cant cope with 90 mins of that song with no words being made by 1500 lions.
    Chipbutty blade, don't think it ia possible for us to be promoted, that is Roy of the Rovers type story. In fact has any team gone from League 1 to the Prem in one year, not that I know of.

Good luck tonight, as Boro think they should go back up to the Prem due to all the money they spent including that £15,000,000 on Asombalonga. They lost to us down the Den though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast