+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Kel....

Hello Kel....

Are you there?.

Yes, Francis.

How can I help, you sweaty, odd coloured cu­nt?

Frank seems to think it's a seance. Little does he know that we're all on another board, having a REALLY good time, and calling him a c­unt behind his back. He'll be livid if he finds out.

Oh.

It was my intention for you to reply with insults, you may notice i gave none. Your first impulse is always to insult and deride. Why do you think that is?

You will never take on board any form of criticism, as you see all communication that isnt an attack, as an attack. As we all know an unexamined life is worthless. I feel sorry for you, it must be awful to see enemies everywhere.

I think i can help, but first you must show some motivation. See if you can reply to this without cussing.

Kiss my cu­nt Ribena heed.

I set a trap, and you fall in. Even sign posting it made no difference. You have a picture of a baby, so apt. Untouchable indeed. So well defended. O well.

Truth is, Francis, you’re just a boring, repetitive, purple cu­nt who I have no interest in having any adult conversation with.

You wish cancer on female posters and miscarriage on pregnant women so why should I?

I hope that clarifies things.

You swe­aty cu­nt.

O dear. At least i insult people after gross provocation, you do it as routine. Im not sure you know you are doing it, i really dont. Just look at that last sentence, and you say im bad.

You have difficulty putting two and two together, not surprising considering your genetic structure was developed on raw potatoe peelings, grass and puddle water in ancient Ireland. Can you let me know when you develop gigantism, sores and tumours on your face. If they are big enough i can draw faces on them with a felt tip.

If you are in pain, i will call a doctor, not to alleviate your suffering, but to help you live longer so i can hit you on the head with a frying pan. Again and again. If your lungs fill with water, and you start to panic as you start to drown in your own juice, i will start to sing united songs like "Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts".

Begging for mercy wont move me. The difference between us is that your dumb and im not. When your last day comes, many will let their breath out with relief. Me?, I will be letting off fireworks. Im good at this... your not, repetitive, stupid, boring. And a BIG BABY.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    The difference between us is that your dumb and im not
    Fair play, sweaty, you do irony quite well.

You’re

I’m

YOU’RE welcome.

Shame for Frank but he does seem to take the stick very well ..

It's just all banter which is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)