+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'The Leave List'

'The Leave List'

Who I hope is on the leave list this Summer.

Would anyone have anything different?:

Barry
    Livermore
    Evans
    Robson-Kanu
    Phillips
    Pole
    Sturridge
    Chadli
    Myhill

Not arsed either way (I think they would be very good championship players):
    McClean
    Nyom
    Rondon

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Who I hope is on the leave list this Summer.

Would anyone have anything different?:

Barry
    Livermore
    Evans
    Robson-Kanu
    Phillips
    Pole
    Sturridge
    Chadli
    Myhill

Not arsed either way (I think they would be very good championship players):
    McClean
    Nyom
    Rondon
    I'd add Morrison to that list.

If fit Morrison is one of the best players in the Championship and never lets us down.

A must keep in my book.

Livermore,
    I think the fact that our fortunes have dramatically reversed since he arrived would not have escaped the attention of our Chinese owners who are normally by nature very superstitious.

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    Livermore,
    I think the fact that our fortunes have dramatically reversed since he arrived would not have escaped the attention of our Chinese owners who are normally by nature very superstitious.
    I thought he had a half decent game on Saturday, and I gave him 6/10, his best score by me for ages. (He usually gets a 2 or 3).
    He must think he's going to Russia.

Why Myhill? He hasn't put a foot wrong all season.
    I'd keep Phillips ahead of McClean. I doubt mcClean would be a very good player in any division.
    I wouldn't keep Morrison. Far too injury prone.
    Chadli would be a great asset if we could get 30 games out of him.
    I wouldn't keep Nyom. Best you can say about him is that he is enthusiastic.
    Robson Kanu may be a decent back up striker in the division.
    I'd keep Rondon but I reckon we will sell for 10 million+
    The Pole & Sturridge aren't ours to keep anyway.
    Dawson will be coaxed away by a Prem. side unfortunately. I'd keep him if I could.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Why Myhill? He hasn't put a foot wrong all season.
    I'd keep Phillips ahead of McClean. I doubt mcClean would be a very good player in any division.
    I wouldn't keep Morrison. Far too injury prone.
    Chadli would be a great asset if we could get 30 games out of him.
    I wouldn't keep Nyom. Best you can say about him is that he is enthusiastic.
    Robson Kanu may be a decent back up striker in the division.
    I'd keep Rondon but I reckon we will sell for 10 million+
    The Pole & Sturridge aren't ours to keep anyway.
    Dawson will be coaxed away by a Prem. side unfortunately. I'd keep him if I could.
    Just to explain my opinions.....

Myhill makes the list because of Taxi-gate. Looking from the outside in, I think there is something toxic in our dressing room so I would clear out all 4 of those players. Also, we have a promising young keeper (Palmer) who I think could be promoted to our number 2 spot.

Phillips, just seems to be getting worse and worse this season. Bottling challenges won't help us in the championship. He does show glimpses of quality (predominantly last season) but he is the ultimate Mr Inconsistent.

Chadli, hasn't wanted to know all season in the prem. Doubt he would in the championship. Nyom, played brilliantly for us when he had to fill in at left back for a season. I agree him and McClean aren't premiership level, but I think they could make an impact in the championship.

Robson Kanu is just devoid of any quality. Apart from that one moment in a European championship for Wales which he will dine out on for the rest of his life.

Hope you aren't right about Dawson, but fear you are. If we can keep him, I'd make him captain and build a side around him.

Foster brunt McLean

What is the point of Myhill? This bloke has been more than happy to collect a wage for doing next to nothing for years. He doesn't even make the cup team. He has no ambition or desire to play football.
    We could pay someone a damn sight less for doing his roll and it wouldn't impact anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    What is the point of Myhill? This bloke has been more than happy to collect a wage for doing next to nothing for years. He doesn't even make the cup team. He has no ambition or desire to play football.
    We could pay someone a damn sight less for doing his roll and it wouldn't impact anything.
    HI, his contract is up in the summer can't see us offering him one. Palmer will be No2 next season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)