+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beating Chelsea.

Beating Chelsea.

If you could choose one game against Chelsea to win would it be the league game or the semi final? Me? I'd choose the league game.

I would as well if we were in less danger, but as we are, I am not so sure. I would hate to lose a possible Wembley trip and still see us getting relegated. Though even saying that I am inclined to go for the 3 points as much more important right now.

And yes I am dithering.

Evening Chief, long time no see.
    A no brainer for me, cup semi final as they are days that stay with you for a long time.
    Also, even if by some miracle we beat Chelsea on Saturday I still think we'll go down, but I'm fine with that and will probably start to go to more games again, the championship is a much more interesting league and we'll get rid of all the prima donnas who are currently stealing a living
    Good to see you posting again, hope all is well

Shotts, mate, good to hear from you. All's well with me and mine, a few lbs heavier and a little less hair perhaps but happy nontheless. Just about the answer I would have expected from you, I remember you like a good cup run and I'm starting to feel the same about the Prem myself. At least we've a few players out on loan in the Championship so they should be ready if or when we go down. Regards to your old fella.

Not quite the question asked but I'd take winning the cup but being relegated all day long.

3 Points for sure. Premier League status much more important.

Under normal circumstances I would agree but with the current management I worry it would simply postpone the inevitable drop. If not this year the for next.