+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi final thread

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Hate to say it but I Agree but would a Taylor/McKenna partnership have worked?
    A miller and Mcleish partnership would have struggled with the rest of that lot playing in the same team

If they win the final we won’t get in Europe.
    Might not be a bad thing come to think of it

Who do we think will be the first player to trot out the usual sh1te platitude about “owing the fans” etc etc, blah blah blah?

Tuesday.... Considine or Shinnie is my bet.

Just back. To me that was worse than the QOS debacle. At least then we had something to shout about.
    Motherwell manager told his players to press us high up the field and it worked. Our players don't have the skills to pass themselves out of difficulty and just resorted to lumping long aimless punts up the field. When you have carthorses like May and Rooney up front that's f*cking useless.
    Keep the ball on the ground ffs.
    For all the talk of whether Milne should release more funds for McInnes etc etc blah f*cking blah, remember the most expensive player in that Motherwell team cost only £10,000.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Just back. To me that was worse than the QOS debacle. At least then we had something to shout about.
    Motherwell manager told his players to press us high up the field and it worked. Our players don't have the skills to pass themselves out of difficulty and just resorted to lumping long aimless punts up the field. When you have carthorses like May and Rooney up front that's f*cking useless.
    Keep the ball on the ground ffs.
    For all the talk of whether Milne should release more funds for McInnes etc etc blah f*cking blah, remember the most expensive player in that Motherwell team cost only £10,000.
    So you’re telling me Stevie May and that invisible tractor he pulls cost 40 times as much as the entire Motherwell team?
    FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    If they win the final we won’t get in Europe.
    Might not be a bad thing come to think of it
    I’d rather we qualified for Europe as it makes the club good money.
    The alternative is sh1te League Cup ties against Annan, Raith & Ross County.
    F**k that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    So you’re telling me Stevie May and that invisible tractor he pulls cost 40 times as much as the entire Motherwell team?
    FFS.
    He plays like he's in a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    Motherwell have embarrassed us 3 times this season using the simple tactic of playing an aggressive, battering ram striker against our easily bullied defenders. Moult or Main scored twice in each game. It wouldn't have been so easy against Taylor.
    Taylor had many a nightmare against teams with a physical side to their game,ICT and St Johnstone spring to mind.

If we have got to the stage where we are missing Ash Taylor we would be as well turning the lights off at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Taylor had many a nightmare against teams with a physical side to their game,ICT and St Johnstone spring to mind.

If we have got to the stage where we are missing Ash Taylor we would be as well turning the lights off at Pittodrie.
    Mikey Devlin hasn’t played football in 12 months.
    But he’s already better than Arnason, Reynolds & O’Connor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He plays like he's in a dream.
    It’s just one of the many positions we need to strengthen.
    We desperately need pace in to the team.
    Today was about as slow a starting X1 as I can remember.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast