+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t Do people really believe

o/t Do people really believe

this anti-Russian propaganda?

The first alleged chemical attack in Syria was never proven...and Russia was castigated for its involvement....now this first alleged attack is used as evidence that the more recent second alleged attack took place. Absolutely barmy.

Everyday the BBC news talks about 'fake news' and yet many of the gullible idiots at home never question that the BBC is producing its own fake news. We have even had our unspectacular and very typical winter weather called "The Beast From the East" just incase the knuckleheads in England haven't quite got the message that Putin is the bad guy.

Sorry but news footage which never makes clear where or when an attack took place is not evidence. This is especially dubious when Pro-Western agencies ban other countries from reporting from the area where the attack took place

Have we learnt nothing from the WMD fabrication?

To an extent I tend to agree with you. While I do believe it is well within their capability to have done these things, no overall conclusive evidence has yet to be produced. I believe we must consider two things, firstly that our government and US have lied many times before. Also, Putin is a liar and crook.