+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: o/t kempo, which side of the bed do you prefer to sleep on?

Dear Mr Vanilla,

You and I share one thing. We are both fully aware that 11 April is Parkinson's Day.

Thank you for not letting it go by unnoticed and unrecognised.

Yours etc

Zil

Everyone just be nice to each other.
    Not asking much is it, treat people as you would like to be treat yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by stonewaller View Post
    That used to be the motto of Millers Banter.........and then gwru/T71 turned up 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    That used to be the motto of Millers Banter.........and then gwru/T71 turned up 😊
    yes but he apologised to mm on there for been wrong about jch

has anyone seen ttb the other famous quisling or is he another kempo aka multi personality

Impossible on here. Some would never repeat what they say to other people’s face it’s a lot easier to hide behind a comment without really been bothered about any consequences.
    I’m assuming they’re different away from the site ?

Yes - a reasonable ask. We can only assume some folk don't like themselves a great deal

Dont post on here much myself nowadays. Nowt to do with Kempo though. Always found him decent entertainment value. You just had to see through the persona, the people who used to think he was a real Doctor, used to really go on exotic cruises all over the world used to make me p1ss myself, I mean as if ffs!!! Ellis D was the best, he strikes me as a proper boy, loves a feyt, ale and a kebab, no necessarily in that order at a guess but he seemed to believe every word K said, always puzzled me that one.

I've got about 5-6000 posts on here in a few guises, Rikeyev 1,2 & 3 but originally started as 2Jacks about 12 years ago. Like I said nowt to do with anyone on here why I dont post much now. Truth is I've split up with the ball and chain and I'm currently trying to keep a Woman 15 years younger than her happy, I'm just to fekin knackered to read through the threads on here lol ��.
    Tbh I found this board more annoying a few years ago when it was ultra cliquey, if you weren't part of the gang you got ignored, most of em have disappeared (up their own @rseholes probably) and just a few left but without the safety in numbers their a bit obsolete.
    Shame about Pocket though, a top lad that one.

Any good luck lads, hope the lads win the playoffs, I'm off for another jump!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Dont post on here much myself nowadays. Nowt to do with Kempo though. Always found him decent entertainment value. You just had to see through the persona, the people who used to think he was a real Doctor, used to really go on exotic cruises all over the world used to make me p1ss myself, I mean as if ffs!!! Ellis D was the best, he strikes me as a proper boy, loves a feyt, ale and a kebab, no necessarily in that order at a guess but he seemed to believe every word K said, always puzzled me that one.

I've got about 5-6000 posts on here in a few guises, Rikeyev 1,2 & 3 but originally started as 2Jacks about 12 years ago. Like I said nowt to do with anyone on here why I dont post much now. Truth is I've split up with the ball and chain and I'm currently trying to keep a Woman 15 years younger than her happy, I'm just to fekin knackered to read through the threads on here lol ��.
    Tbh I found this board more annoying a few years ago when it was ultra cliquey, if you weren't part of the gang you got ignored, most of em have disappeared (up their own @rseholes probably) and just a few left but without the safety in numbers their a bit obsolete.

Any good luck lads, hope the lads win the playoffs, I'm off for another jump!!!!
    Great post Riley, make sure you up your protein intake lad and keep your pecker up

About as good a reason not to post on here as we'll ever see. Good on you, Riley!

lazy plastic

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast