+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t kempo, which side of the bed do you prefer to sleep on?

o/t kempo, which side of the bed do you prefer to sleep on?

Don't be alarmed. It's just that Monty has invited me to his b&b for a free weekend and said that I would be sleeping in your old room and naturally I assumed you'd be in the room at the same time. On the one hand it would be lovely to meet up for the first time after all these years; but on the other hand I have to think about my somewhat tattered reputation. " Zilzal and Kempo found together in same bed ". the Daily News Gazette would scream across its front page the following morning.

"Turn to Page 6 for the full sordid details and even more sordid pictures"!

I sleep on the left side beneath the three flying ducks Monty is said to have in every room and also suffer from time to time of homo***ual panic. I know that you never panic under any circumstances and are 100% hetero***ual. It's just that when the lights go out and the moths are sleeping, anything might accidentally occur.

A very good solution would be to have Mrs K sleeping down the middle of the bed as a sort of prurient bolster and I'm sure the piping hot Monty would be only to happy to charge the mother of your three children a reduced rate.

Anyway, let me know what you think and all being well those two rogues Brin and Mike will promise not to gossip like fishmongers's wives, thus breaking the habit of their lifetimes.

Catch you in May Kempo, with any luck.

I would think being a doctor K man would be sleeping over the bed with a scalpel in his hand out of habit

I'd guess that Kempo would say publicly the left hand side, but in private he would admit to his closet confidants (Zil & IBS) he sleeps on the right

As long as it's in the Daily News Gazette and not page 3 of the Sun all will be okay....

Don't worry about homo***ual panic Zilzal....

kempo sleeps in a hammock with one eye open and his ' buttocks ' clenched tightly....

This and other threads is why people like me dont come on anymore.

Pathetic attention seeking.

RIP a once decent site.

But you're on Pocket, this very instant. Fibber!

If it's easy reading you're after then get back to your comics, you fussy old Queen. Nobody will miss you....that's a promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    RIP a once decent site.
    Hope you're feeling better Pocket, did try to get in touch and gave up on it.

Think of it as a bit of fun and not attention-seeking.

There's been some really good football related threads from Nardendee & others, still maintain it's the best Mad site around.
    You ought to come back and post some footy threads Pocket.

Take care, hope everything goes well.

We miss you pocket. What have you been doing now that you don't post on here (very often). Playing billiards?

I've said before and I'll say it again Frank. You're an extremely nice, well mannered gentleman.

The next time I back a winner I'll put some stake money on for you and then deposit the cash with the landlord of one of your favourite pubs. I live in Sheffield so I'll get a Rothm friend to run the errand. This is what I call a win-win situation for you. But don't spend it on the fishmonger's wives like Brin and Mike Miller. They're nothing but petty bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post

RIP a once decent site.
    Be none left at this rate we’ll apart from the usual keyboard warriors and the different personas.

Another one bites the dust as they say.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast