+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Players presentation next week winners and losers

Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    100% correct

Alternative awards evening

Worst team
    Worst manager
    Worst tactics ever employed in any league outwith the Dundee and district pub league 18th division

Worst individual performance ever seen at Tannadice
    Worst individual ever seen on a pitch at Tannadice
    Worst individuals ever seen on any other minter ground in this shocker of a league

Worst board
    Worst chairman
    Worst pies

Hope the meals good .....

Haha , cheers for geein’ iz a laugh there Maradonna . Superb awards.

‘Mon United, give us all a surprise tonight , play well and beat Smurn.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Laszlo is by miles the worst manager we have had in my entire lifetime of following United. He is feking hopeless. Bizarre team selections, useless tactics, utterly useless performances, results and all round bizarre behaviour. It is quite clear and obvious these “players” are paying no attention to his ramblings and this has added to our malaise.

If Laszlo is still here there will be hardly any season tickets sold for the Championship next season.

Get rid urgently.

And before someone jumps down my throat it should be obvious that I have always dwelt more on the positive side of all things United. This however is now a complete and utter shambles and needs to stop now. No excuses.

As for the player presentation. Fek me what a minter for any players that have to collect an “award”.

Spot, like you usually balance out the more negative type posters but this can't be denied

Tonight we will see the difference from when we doninated St Mirren at Tannadice in November in Ellis' other game in charge with Ray's team to what we have become since under Laszlo

Not for one minute am i backing the manager on this thread but these players are supposed to be pro's and even if they think Shabba is a joke figure its still unacceptable to concede 3 goals v a part time side.The manager may well be the worst in our history but the players ,owner,chairman and the rest of the BOD are just as bad if not worse.Bin the FN lot of them.
    By the way why do they not just have the pyss up at the Invercarse but cancel the award ceremony?.

Csaba has a better win record than some of our previous managers.

Managers who managed us in the 2nd tier is as well.

I was wondering about that or if it was just the usual hyperbole. 🤔

Shabba is Rank, but I also agree that the playing staff should have enough about themselves to play for their own professional pride, and a contract somewhere else come end of season? There's enough experience amongst them not to need their hand held during a game? Mark up, pressure the ball carrier, close opposition down, foot in, look for space. That should all be inherent surely?

Why does this go ahead before the end of the season? Cant be many fans or players in the mood for this

Hopefully Mohsni got POY. Ralston got YPOY. Because that's about it.

Stanton got PPOY
    Robson got YPOY

Hard to argue against those IMO. Interesting the players choose Stanton themselves.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)