+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orient Player On Trial

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If we haven't got enough midfielders already it's not because twenty isn't enough, always room for another midfielder, eh?

I doubt we will have Ameobi or Stead at the end of the season either but it seems there's no progress in the striker search.

Seems there's no progress on the striker search?

Please tell me how you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Seems there's no progress on the striker search?

Please tell me how you know this?
    I didn't say I KNEW, smart@rse, I said it SEEMS. Look up the word seems. Read what is written before you respond next time.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I didn't say I KNEW, smart@rse, I said it SEEMS. Look up the word seems. Read what is written before you respond next time.
    Ok, so, what part of a young midfielder playing a friendly says to you that it SEEMS we are not progressing in the search for a striker? Please explain how you got from Fact A to Assumption B1276453U46, as I see nothing linking those two items in any way.

Well there we go! Must be poo!
    Elliott Whitehouse was released by Notts and is doing well at Lincoln. No player ever released by Club A does well at Club B due to totally different players, tactics, manager, surroundings etc etc. Hes not come from Man Utd, like Ryan Ford, so he must be cack.
    Hello Mr Hardy, welcome to NCM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBulwell View Post
    I'd be very surprised if Mr H remembered Ryan Ford

Ok, so, what part of a young midfielder playing a friendly says to you that it SEEMS we are not progressing in the search for a striker? Please explain how you got from Fact A to Assumption B1276453U46, as I see nothing linking those two items in any way.
    You asked me how I knew, I explained. Now your mind has wandered, who knows where? Go and argue with another patient.

I think the aim of the club is to create a Dads Army of Geriatric football players. All this rubbish about youngsters knocking on the first team door next season is just more bull sh*t. Also what ever happened to young Osbourne who had a good debut and has not been seen since..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Also what ever happened to young Osbourne who had a good debut and has not been seen since..
    He's on work experience loan at my local club, Grantham Town, and scored in consecutive games for them back end of March. Scored 2 in 16 appearances so far.

http://www.granthamtownfc.com/teams/...-1972859/44625

Here's a post match interview with him from last week...

http://www.granthamtownfc.com/videos...tc-125963.html
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-04-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBulwell View Post
    Gawd help him, of course he may use this Board as a Marker on the other hand most users are aware that it is a Breeding Ground for some of the finest Football Pundits, Tacticians along with potential Coaches and Managers to boot.

Sit back, look and listen and then take the Waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Gawd help him, of course he may use this Board as a Marker on the other hand most users are aware that it is a Breeding Ground for some of the finest Football Pundits, Tacticians along with potential Coaches and Managers to boot.

Sit back, look and listen and then take the Waters.
    It's called having an opinion, just like yours. And what leads you to assume that, but for the opportunity, there aren't potential coaches and managers on here? Football is a straightforward game, pretty simple really. It's not magic and we all have an idea how we like to see the game played.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast