+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Waitrose midweek match parking

Waitrose midweek match parking

I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of cars parked in Waitrose after night games. Anybody here park there for a game without issue?

A lot of people do the shopping at night,I am sure it is a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    A lot of people do the shopping at night,I am sure it is a coincidence.
    Store shuts at 9pm though

I drive in from Manchester for the midweek games and parking at Waitrose would save me some considerable time.

I have just recently started having to park in this area not explored all avenues yet but Cardiff and last night I parked just up the road if you come out Waitrose and turn right then cross the junction always got a spot there it's effectively behind champs all be it about 100yds and you get straight onto Ecco road after and it's not 5 mins walk from Waitrose. Agreed about amount of cars tho I'm sure it was matchday traffic so wondered about penalties

PCN's issued in supermarket carparks are unenforceable so you could park there and then just ignore the stream of begging letters you may receive for a few months after. I've had well over a dozen from locations including Centretainment, Berkeley Precinct on Eccy Rd, the Chinese Firework Company London Rd and loads for the car park on Bradfield Rd and a couple from the Waitrose Car park mentioned.
    On matchdays I park free on Denby Street but Im not saying where as every bu g ger on here and elsewhere would get on it.

Parked at Waitrose Tuesday night no problem!