Thread: Wolves V. Derby: Any prospect of damage limitation?

Wolves V. Derby: Any prospect of damage limitation?

So, here's one I had as a banker for defeat in my run-in predictions. Anyone got any more optimistic outcomes?

How times change - last time there we beat them 3-2, we looked a better side than them and Darren Bent scored one of the goals of the season.

Three games ago I would have had us down as cannon fodder, but with a new steeliness about our defence, who knows?

0-0 which would quieten the cocky wolves fans I work with

Andy Think it will still be cannon fodder but really hope I'm wrong because I'm going But I'm more worried about Burton on Sat than this match It's a really right turnaround Wed then Sat all our oldies are going to feel it See Wolves don't play again till Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Andy Think it will still be cannon fodder but really hope I'm wrong because I'm going But I'm more worried about Burton on Sat than this match It's a really right turnaround Wed then Sat all our oldies are going to feel it See Wolves don't play again till Sunday
    Burton away last year was one of the most depressing evenings of my life, especially as I was with Mrs F in a Spanish bar, and the two screens had Derby being beat on one and Rangers on the other, and the whole place of course seemed to be full of Forest and Celtic fans.

I hope for your sake you're wrong and we put up a show

Yes terrible night at Burton we were clueless Pearson playing Hughes and Bryson in defensive midfield roles You couldn't make it up

Wolves 1-3 Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Wolves 1-3 Derby
    I also think Derby will win 1-2 and complete the second half of a double I had with Liverpool to win at City.

Is tonight's game on TV? I wondered because its a different night to the rest, and because I'm fed up watching Man City out of the corner of my eye or through the bottom of my glass. I have a Man City fan in the house

Yes it is. Sky sports football

Quote Originally Posted by Bonus View Post
    Is tonight's game on TV? I wondered because its a different night to the rest, and because I'm fed up watching Man City out of the corner of my eye or through the bottom of my glass. I have a Man City fan in the house
    Bet s/he’s about as much fun to live with as you and Manx just now.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-04-2018 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Bet s/he’s about as much fun to live with as you and Manx just now.
    He. And no fun here with wolves fans everywhere