+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 132 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Brendan Rodgers used one of the oldest tricks in the book. He bought our most influential player purely for the reason of upsetting our momentum rather than an actual desire to have him play for his celtic team. Whether Jonny realised it at the time or not is irrelevant.

It was always going to turn out like this, the injuries he has suffered sum up the situation. I'd rather see him move on to somewhere else rather than us.
    i thnk that hits the nail on the head about the original purchase.

On the plus side , he made us a packet , and added some nice wee touches like leaving a cash sum to cover kids getting their Hayes name removed from their tops etc.

As far as " rather Miller " . Come on ? A Hun versus Hayes. I`d rather see him back in a Red Top ( or silvery/white thing ) scoring another winning goal against Celtic,....and the huns. Big question is whether he`s good to go and hasn`t lost the pace he had before the leg break ?

Hayes was a wonderful player for us. The amount of times he bailed out Considine alone makes him a worthwhile signing.

I'd happily have him back as GMS is very hit or miss.

I would take Hayes but only on a permanent deal. A very decent player when fit.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    And, he`s played at Left Back,................

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

100% no more fvcking loans from teams in this division!!!

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    100% no more fvcking loans from teams in this division!!!
    Totally agree as it is corrupt.

Loan - f’uck that. No more loans from them. Makes us a f’uckin laughing stock with the pish about nae playing against the Tims.

Why is Scotland (apparently) the only country (or one of the very few) with that rule then? Wonder who insisted on that and the others unusually bent over and accepted it. Load of sh’ite

Permanent - doubt it as he’d be too pricey. Would need to be 200% sure he’s fully fit or we’d have spunked our cash on a crocked dud.

I’d be happy enough to see him move to some English pish like Preston. That’s where we should have flogged him anyway.

Would take Hayes back in a heartbeat but only if on a permanent deal. He was the single biggest reason for our out of sorts season and was sorely missed, in my opinion. Yes, he went to 'them' but it gave both him, and most importantly us, a big payday which you cant blame him for. He may not be as fast as he was but there can be no questioning his ability and work rate.

As for preferring Miller to Hayes............for fvck sakes, give me strength.
    Last edited by Red_Don; 24-06-2018 at 07:46 PM.

players are away to Ireland tomorrow afternoon for a week.

it would be nice if they had a new player or two on the flight

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    players are away to Ireland tomorrow afternoon for a week.

it would be nice if they had a new player or two on the flight
    Aye we’re a good few short.
    “At least a couple prior to the Burnley game” said DM.
    Doesn’t suggest anything imminent, then again DM is a cagey sod with his signings.

Page 132 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast