+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 134 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    We are now also looking to recruit a new Chairman...Dod Yule has chucked it due to Cancer scare.

Best wishes to him...

Milne, get someone in who can attract more investment please.
    Id love a new chairman but unfortunately hes still at the club

Dod was chief executive was he not

Good luck Dod min

third attempt...

he was vice chairman.

Milne is chairman and Fraser is CEO.

“It’s been an honour and a pleasure to serve the Club and I have no doubt that AFC is in a strong position across all areas of the Club, with plans now well underway for the new training facilities, a very strong and committed football management and back room staff, and a hard-working group of good people across all departments".

No mention of stadium just training facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    We only got £700k for him once the Christie wages were adjusted for.

£250k or so MAX.
    I wouldn't want us to be spending £250k-£300k on a player who's recovering from a broken leg and who's 31 in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    third attempt...

he was vice chairman.

Milne is chairman and Fraser is CEO.
    Ach fitever he was hes nae now

When I was queing early doors for Tynecastle semi tickets plenty of players and others walked past and Dod was the only one who stopped and spoke to anyone. The closest was the horror hobit saying "alright" as he walked into Pittodrie. Yule stopped and yapped

I'm not sure what a fair price for Hayes is but persuading Lawell to right off their investment will be a fair challenge

I was critical of Yule in the past (not surprising to some) but I take no pleasure in someone having to step down due to health issues.
    I wish him a full recovery and hope he makes plenty of Dons matches in the future.

Lawell will not sell Hayes back to us. We definitely shouldn’t be asking for any loan players from them as I think that will be the final nail in the coffin for a fair few fans.
    Celtic are our competition not a beggars bowl. No way do we want any loans from them or any other team in our league!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I was critical of Yule in the past (not surprising to some) but I take no pleasure in someone having to step down due to health issues.
    I wish him a full recovery and hope he makes plenty of Dons matches in the future.
    Aye Red your comment does not surprise me pal
    I posted this below on the George Yule thread

"Get well soon Dod, I know him personally very well as we worked together when he was in the same industry as myself and we keep in touch, like you say he will be a miss, a huge miss actually. Health and family always should always be put first and Dod has always done that.

Get well soon min."

Red_John min I actually hope he makes it to more Dons matches in the future than DM does ffs

SF

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44601588
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 25-06-2018 at 01:18 PM. Reason: insert the link

I will just have to put up with McInnes for the time being as he is somewhat untouchable at the moment. The whole dna thing and the proposed building of the training facilities that he has demanded and often tells us about have given him leverage to sustain his position for a bit further.
    I hope we win the league and will duly criticise when I see us make a gimp attempt at keeping opponents giving us a going over. I expect us to win a cup as our managers ambition is to triumph in this department and again I will criticise when he fails in that department due to shambolic defeats.
    We are not perfect and must improve but I will say our ambition and standard of play will need to be up a few gears before we win any further silverware.
    I want Del to prove me wrong when I said he would win nothing more (trophies) as Aberdeen manager but somehow I believe I will be proved correct unfortunately.

Page 134 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast