+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 137 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    A lot of speculation on twitter this morning about Aaron Mcgowan signing for us. HE never signed for Accies
    Who did he actually end up signing for, after that LONG LONG drive, which he started at 7am on saturday?

New teamate for Kari?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Who did he actually end up signing for, after that LONG LONG drive, which he started at 7am on saturday?

New teamate for Kari?
    Officially signed for Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I agree with Mason there. Absolutely no way if you were to name 3 great full backs would you name any of these 3 players.
    So now we’re slagging World Cup players?
    Where’s the Kari thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    So now we’re slagging World Cup players?
    Where’s the Kari thread lol.
    Yes there crap full backs who would you pick paolo Maldini or Marcelo/ Ashley your for young left back or Philip lahm or victor moses for you right back ? I think most would choose maldini and lahm

If transfer fee was no issue who do people actually think we could get for left back assuming salary range of £2k/week to £3.5k/week.

I was just about ok with when we bid for Brian Easton a year or two back but I wouldn't go for him now. I don't think there are any obvious targets and signing someone from england or abroad is never a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    If transfer fee was no issue who do people actually think we could get for left back assuming salary range of £2k/week to £3.5k/week.

I was just about ok with when we bid for Brian Easton a year or two back but I wouldn't go for him now. I don't think there are any obvious targets and signing someone from england or abroad is never a sure thing.
    I find it inconceivable that our scout(s) can’t find a better & pacier left back than Andy Considine within our budget.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I find it inconceivable that our scout(s) can’t find a better & pacier left back than Andy Considine within our budget.
    He will need to be Irish and played for English non entities

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post

How about playing shinnie at left back and getting a central midfielder in for between 2I and 3.5I per eeek given that it’s easier to find midfielders.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He will need to be Irish and played for English non entities
    He’s not Irish, but what about that Mitchell that Hearts had on loan from Man U?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How about playing shinnie at left back and getting a central midfielder in for between 2I and 3.5I per eeek given that it’s easier to find midfielders.
    What numbers will McGeouch and Hayes be given?

Page 137 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast