+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 530 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

What about goals for next season? Is Rooney/ May / Cosgrove still going to be our forwards for next season? Rooney has been pushed to the side, and May isn't scoring enough for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    What about goals for next season? Is Rooney/ May / Cosgrove still going to be our forwards for next season? Rooney has been pushed to the side, and May isn't scoring enough for my liking.
    I can't see May going anywhere, he came on a 4 year deal!! Cosgrove has looked decent, holds the ball up well and can play a bit but he's nae going to be a prominent goal scorer , Rooney has got a big question mark over his head just now I'd say. Still a couple years on his contract I think but does he stay to prob sit on bench or will someone else come in for him?

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    McInnes said at the weekend that he's bringing in an other striker, as well as two centre mids

I think you can add Rooney and Reynolds to that list. Budget only has a finite amount in it, and as they are both big wage earners, think DM will need to be "creative" as he can be

As long as we avoid another potential cup semi final scenario, where we had no substitute right back etc etc I'll be happy.

Stright away, we'll need another right back for 1st game of the next league season

I'd have thought that you could add Rogers and Rooney to that list.

Rogers must leave, for self respect if nothing else.

He's been really badly treated, although I don't think he's up to the standard we require.

I wouldn't bother giving any of the others on that list another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    McInnes said at the weekend that he's bringing in an other striker, as well as two centre mids

I think you can add Rooney and Reynolds to that list. Budget only has a finite amount in it, and as they are both big wage earners, think DM will need to be "creative" as he can be

As long as we avoid another potential cup semi final scenario, where we had no substitute right back etc etc I'll be happy.

Stright away, we'll need another right back for 1st game of the next league season

I wondered if he's made an offer for the lad Fraser at Dundee UTd. Arab mates say he's the one decent thing about the club at the moment and he's defo off in the summer.

Ryan Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Ryan Jack?

Nah How aboot Big Bad Zander or Rory McArdle Back

I think you can add Rooney and Reynolds to that list.
    Yip FTH, I forgot to mention in Rooney, he will be at Easter Road for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    No surprise but i'm hearing tomorrow we are announcing the following are gone :

O'Connor
    Stewart - not coming back
    Maynard
    Ball
    Arnason
    Nwakali
    Tansey - coming back but will be off.
    Christie
    McLean
    Would like Stewart back and I know he nae had a good season but I would give Arnason one more season (as he is favourite of mine ) and keep his experience (Backup to McKenna Devlin especially if Reynolds goes as well!) Cannot see us getting 9 back in

Sorry but Kari has to go. Not been worth the wage at all.

Page 14 of 530 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114514 ... LastLast