+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 153 of 530 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    I'm aware where we finished. My question was where is there statements from SPFL chairman stating the Dons are the standard to replicate. I doubt they're contributing on forums. Happy to be educated.
    OK, Mr Pedantic
    I was talking about teams fans, were on a fans forum and if I was making a remark from other clubs officials, I would reference them..
    No doubt though there will be examples out there of club officials looking to achieve what we have recently

[edit]
    Quick google search

DONS BENCHMARK
    New Hearts boss Craig Levein admits he’s been impressed with the job Derek McInnes has done at Aberdeen
    The Jambos gaffer says the Pittodrie side are the benchmark as he looks to get Hearts beating again
    [/edit]
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 27-06-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Last edited by afc1903mad; 27-06-2018 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Personally I dont buy into all this "Benchmark" stuff, giving yourself a benchmark only means you are trying to be as good as the teams above you, you should always be trying to be better than your opponents, or put another way, if we finished 3rd behind the Huns last season would any of us be over the moon if DM came oit and said that the Huns are our benchmark for next season.
    Stand Free

Who is our benchmark? Who is our third man? Who is the president?

Thank you. Sad state of affairs when aspiring to be 2nd best. I predict one of these managers will achieve their lofty ambition this season and topple AFC.

Not really sure people understand the use of benchmark.

Last visit to this forum. The last few pages of pants wetting has been ****ing stupid.

Usual suspects in 'make this thread off topic with bickering and negative as ƒuck' shocker.........

Cmon tae ƒuck. Its getting really REALLY boring.

Usual suspects? I’ve stayed off this thread for the most part thank you very much

Why should the folk posting utter b0llocks as fact, be allowed to go unchallenged? That’s not pant pishing, bed wetting or any other variation of incontinence that the happy clappers have an unhealthy obsession with.

So coming second is the benchmark with no cups is the benchmark

Well whats the point of a season.

Getting back to topic. We have signed two players from Hamilton and are sniffing about a 90 year old and someone who got relegated. Hardly inspiring stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mek View Post
    Not really sure people understand the use of benchmark.

Last visit to this forum. The last few pages of pants wetting has been ****ing stupid.
    “last few pages”........sadly a lot more than that.......I go to bed to sleep, some of these young pups go to bed to dream(Stolen from Ebbe himself on a visit to our suppertors club many moons ago down at The Marine)

Until we get a new coach and a board with a sugar daddy willing to give the new supercoach funds to attract players of the calibre to challenge for the league title and a prolonged run in Europe......the usual suspects will continue with their monotonous negative ramblings.

Meanwhile, I’ll support my club like many others safe in the knowledge that our present coach will do the best for our club with the resources at his disposal.

SF

Page 153 of 530 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast