+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 155 of 530 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Your in cloud cuckoo land, Celtic won that league in 2nd gear. If they felt at any point that they were not going to win the league then they would have bought the league in Jan. If Aberdeen were neck and neck with them by the 31st Jan they they would have bought Shinnie and McKenna simply because they can. They still could do that however it's in Celtics interest to make sure we are strong as possible to keep Hunco on the back foot. The last thing Celtic want is strong Rangers so watch out for more loans from Celtic to either us or Hibs.
    Im talking about cups too. They were very poor and walked to the treble. That's because nobody has the belief in Scottish fitba any more. Celtic haven't been rattled for years. How would they cope. F@ck knows but id love to find out. Just a shame nobody wants to find out

As for they weren't trying hard. I seriously don't belive that . The seven draws at home is testament to the fact they were very below par for their standards. Being continuously booed off the park is more proof. If they can just step up a gear why did they not do it when drawing with Hamilton or St Johnstone or Motherwell at home when they were being hounded by the pig hordes. They were sh@ite last season and due to the lack of belief anywhere else they strolled the treble and that f@cking grates me and that is why ive turned into a negative c@nt
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 27-06-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Bet you winners love to show of their runners up medals
    Milne has finally got the support he has dreamed of....a fan base of happy clappers who will shoot their load for getting a runners up medal.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Milne has finally got the support he has dreamed of....a fan base of happy clappers who will shoot their load for getting a runners up medal.
    There’s a certain amount of truth to that. I’d expand on it but nobody wants to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There’s a certain amount of truth to that. I’d expand on it but nobody wants to hear it
    Go for it Mason!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If you are happy second every season then fair enough that's your prerogative . I want to win a cup and not sh@te it out of them 95% of the time that's my prerogative. All second get us is a trip abroad and papped out by August. I also want to have a go at celtic. Ill say again. Last season was a missed opportunity. They were exceptionally poor by their standards. Ronnie-esque at times
    No disrespect to the signings we have made so far,good luck to them I hope they do really well for us but I can’t see Celtic being that concerned at facing us with Gleeson,Forrester and Ferguson in the team.

I know it’s going to get the “who do you expect us to sign” but I think we would have to sign better if we are serious about having a go at Celtic.

I think the signings we have made shows the clubs target is still qualify for Europe and anything else exceeds expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No disrespect to the signings we have made so far,good luck to them I hope they do really well for us but I can’t see Celtic being that concerned at facing us with Gleeson,Forrester and Ferguson in the team.

I think the signings we have made shows the clubs target is still qualify for Europe and anything else exceeds expectations.
    The ambition of the club is that they will be overjoyed with qualifying for Europe as you say. That is where we are unfortunately and it doesn’t sit well with a few supporters like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I know it’s going to get the “who do you expect us to sign” but I think we would have to sign better if we are serious about having a go at Celtic.

Agreed. The guys might turn out be gems, and let’s hope so, but they are fairly uninspiring. The additional money raised from DNA doesn’t seem to have been used so far (yes, I am one of them). It doesn’t matter whether people paid up front or monthly instalments as transfer fees are rarely paid in a oner and players salaries certainly ain’t.

But, hopefully we will still a couple of (on paper at least) signings to inspire us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That's never stopped you before.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Go for it Mason!!!!!!
    Since you asked nicely

Firstly, this is in no way a dig at anyone on here or any particular fan but the ‘the folk that go every week’ have too much say in AFC. Combined with the empty vessel DST (again, no offence) the SLO (sorry) the club view that as the face of the AFC support so to speak.

Have you seen the ‘folk that go every week’? There’s a want with a right good few of them (no offence). Type of people who drink milk straight from the carton. Folk that count loyalty points as pissing comp? Folk that do DNA boasting? Wrong ‘uns (take offence if you like)

They, along with the club, are placing themselves apart from the rest of the support. A good chunk of which don’t agree with any of it. No offence

Dons still in mix for McGeouch so if we do miss out there is cleary still more than a few £/week to splash around.

Sunderland, Hibs and Dons the teams in for McGeouch and decision this week. Barnsley and Coventry out of the race (Sun).

Page 155 of 530 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast