+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 530 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Dons still in mix for McGeouch so if we do miss out there is cleary still more than a few £/week to splash around.

Sunderland, Hibs and Dons the teams in for McGeouch and decision this week. Barnsley and Coventry out of the race (Sun).
    Surely Sunderland will pay more £££’s?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Since you asked nicely

Firstly, this is in no way a dig at anyone on here or any particular fan but the ‘the folk that go every week’ have too much say in AFC. Combined with the empty vessel DST (again, no offence) the SLO (sorry) the club view that as the face of the AFC support so to speak.

Have you seen the ‘folk that go every week’? There’s a want with a right good few of them (no offence). Type of people who drink milk straight from the carton. Folk that count loyalty points as pissing comp? Folk that do DNA boasting? Wrong ‘uns (take offence if you like)

They, along with the club, are placing themselves apart from the rest of the support. A good chunk of which don’t agree with any of it. No offence
    Haha....so those who attend Pittodrie every week should haven't as much say in AFC as someone who doesn't actually go to Pittodrie! And how do you know "a good chunk" of the fans don't agree with any of it - you and your mates in the pub in Dumbarton don't qualify as a good chunk.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Haha....so those who attend Pittodrie every week should haven't as much say in AFC as someone who doesn't actually go to Pittodrie! And how do you know "a good chunk" of the fans don't agree with any of it - you and your mates in the pub in Dumbarton don't qualify as a good chunk.
    Not sure how you reached any of those conclusions. Fancy another shot?

Since you asked nicely

Firstly, this is in no way a dig at anyone on here or any particular fan but the ‘the folk that go every week’ have too much say in AFC. Combined with the empty vessel DST (again, no offence) the SLO (sorry) the club view that as the face of the AFC support so to speak.

Have you seen the ‘folk that go every week’? There’s a want with a right good few of them (no offence). Type of people who drink milk straight from the carton. Folk that count loyalty points as pissing comp? Folk that do DNA boasting? Wrong ‘uns (take offence if you like)

They, along with the club, are placing themselves apart from the rest of the support. A good chunk of which don’t agree with any of it. No offence
    No offence taken!! I would qualify as someone who goes every week, did contribute to DNA and did contribute to the share issue all those years ago but thankfully fail your other tests. I am puzzled though. You seem to think that Milne listens to my (and others like me) views. Really???? Since when did Milne listen to us? He and his cohorts pretty much please themselves on all major decisions and treat us just as customers. Some might argue that as Owners/Directors that is their right but that misses the uniqueness of a football club compared with other businesses.

I would be interested as to what exactly you think people like me actually influence????

That’s a good point. Obviously he takes next to f*ck all interest in any of us, especially the DST. I just think that when these brain farts pop out like LPs, DNA etc, he knows he’s kind of got a captive audience now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Your in cloud cuckoo land, Celtic won that league in 2nd gear. If they felt at any point that they were not going to win the league then they would have bought the league in Jan. If Aberdeen were neck and neck with them by the 31st Jan they they would have bought Shinnie and McKenna simply because they can. They still could do that however it's in Celtics interest to make sure we are strong as possible to keep Hunco on the back foot. The last thing Celtic want is strong Rangers so watch out for more loans from Celtic to either us or Hibs.
    Posting objective views on this forum will not be tolerated......yellow card sir !

If any c@nt thinks I’m or indeed anyone I travel with think we are happy about not winning leagues/cups or progressing in Europe!.....f@ck knows what the colour of the sky is in your world?........good performances and stick in is all we ask considering the disparity in backing financially.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    you boys carry on getting all dramatic about how terrible it is to come Second. Agan. And agan. ( After several years of coming erm, nearly last. Agan, and,...)

Bet you winners love to show of their runners up medals
    Love to talk this through with you. And pacman and mason. But it's pointless on an internet forum. Would need to be in a pub before or after a game . Home,away or in Europe. ( Even if Europe this year means Burnley !! ). Come up and say hello , and we can have a chat .

I'm impossible to miss. Big fat and hairy. And wearing a Done t shirt. Maybe even happyclapping and singing standards. It's all possible as I'm ""a great" who supports my team . ( Yes I'm one of those losers who doesn't leave until the final whistle just in case we eventually score .

If its this Saturday it'll be even easier . I will be holding my crash helmet too !!

(Sadly I won't be done Mondo's lexmoto 50 tho. I should really buy that ! )

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Surely Sunderland will pay more £££’s?
    Maybe Mcgeough will listen to Kamberi, he turned down Sunderland for Hibs saying that he doesnt want to play in the 3rd tier of England saying he wants to go to EPL but thinks he has a better chance getting there by playing in Scottish Premiership

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

(Sadly I won't be done Mondo's lexmoto 50 tho. I should really buy that ! )
    I was supposed to throw it in the back of the works van to drop it off to get fixed today but when I went to push it round I noticed the apprentice has snapped the ignition key in the petrol tank. Little c*nt. No point dropping it off to get fixed with no key.

I despair sometimes, I really do.

Anyway, carry on....

Since you asked nicely

No offence to anyone on here but if it wasn’t for the “folk that go every week” none of us on here would have a club to support.

Some people on here seem to think if the “happy clappers” start voting with their feet then Stewart Milne will all of a sudden take notice and change the expectations at the club,I would be more inclined to think he is likely to go the other way and slash the player budget and blame the fans for not showing up.

Page 156 of 530 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast