+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 171 of 530 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

I think he would be a good signing. If anyone can get Mcinnes sacked it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely.
    Admittedly, he has improved with age, but totally the wrong signing for Aberdeen
    I think you’re letting your dislike of him affect your objectivity. The reality of the situation is that if he’s available, then our current coach will probably take him on

Quote Originally Posted by kramnaganalf View Post
    I played against Kenny Miller back when he was an S form for Hibs.
    He was like a headless chick, all speed, but no composure.
    I was always surprised how far he got in the game as lost count the number of times he would be through one-on=one and then totally fluff it up.
    I'd agree he seems to have improved with age and if he was to sign for Aberdeen, for me, that would be a sign of desperation from McInnes
    it would highlight the paucity of our scouting system

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think he would be a good signing. If anyone can get Mcinnes sacked it's him.

Exactly why he should not be signed.
    By all accounts, he appears to be a disruptive influence in the dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think you’re letting your dislike of him affect your objectivity. The reality of the situation is that if he’s available, then our current coach will probably take him on
    Not at all.
    I've objectively assessed and think it would be a bad move and it may be an unfortunate reality that he could join us.

Just my opinion of course, you're welcome to worship his every step if you wish.

Considering we only play 1 striker and we have 3 recognised first team strikers and also someone like McGinn who could potentially play that role, I’d rather we spent the budget on other areas of the park. If Miller does come in I imagine he’ll be used in various roles not just up front.

May was hopeless last season but as has been noted, we spent a lot on him so he needs to be given the chance. Rooney has proven his worth for several years and will still score 15-20 goals if he’s first pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    it would highlight the paucity of our scouting system
    paucity...... had to look that up.
    Is this a common word you use.
    Its a nice word, but doubt I'll incorporate into my vocabulary as not sure how many fxckers will know what it means

Its a nice word, but doubt I'll incorporate into my vocabulary as not sure how many fxckers will know what it means
    It was a nicer way of me expressing my usual doubts on the ability of Russ Richardson

Russ Richardson probably thinks that Paucity is a left sided midfielder, good touch on the ball, not great pace but good engine on him. He was with Colchester but is now a free agent. Get him signed.
    Last edited by its_a_goal; 29-06-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Russ Richardson probably thinks that Paucity is a left sided midfielder, good touch on the ball, not great pace but good engine on him. He was with Colchester but is now a free agent. Get him signed.
    Irish too I heard. Ticks all the boxes.

Question is, if Paucity signs will he be played in his natural left side of midfield, or will he be deployed as a left back or holding midfielder?
    Last edited by Don_Corleone; 29-06-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Not at all.
    I've objectively assessed and think it would be a bad move and it may be an unfortunate reality that he could join us.

Just my opinion of course, you're welcome to worship his every step if you wish.
    In my objective opinion he’s a Hun c*nt. I just don’t think you’re being consistent

Page 171 of 530 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast