+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 530 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Paddy McCourt as an option to bring on off the bench to change a game in the last 20 mins. Give him the ball and watch him walk through most SPL defences.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Sean the hibee here said the same thing. He also said Scott Allan is a far better player
    Totally different player. McGeouch is the water carrier of the team. I'd liken him to Guntveit, don't realise what he brings to the side and the work he puts in until he's gone.

Scott Allan wouldn't fit into Aberdeen IMO even if we were interested in him.

I'd love a proper left back or another deep defensive midfielder to allow Shinnie to slot in at left back. That would really strengthen the back line.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Paddy McCourt as an option to bring on off the bench to change a game in the last 20 mins. Give him the ball and watch him walk through most SPL defences.
    Then do f@ck all with the end product. Done nothing of note in his career really. We need players that will improve us not overhyped show ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Totally different player. McGeouch is the water carrier of the team. I'd liken him to Guntveit, don't realise what he brings to the side and the work he puts in until he's gone.

Scott Allan wouldn't fit into Aberdeen IMO even if we were interested in him.

I'd love a proper left back or another deep defensive midfielder to allow Shinnie to slot in at left back. That would really strengthen the back line.
    I presume we were after McGeouch so we could play Shinnie more often (but no way every game) at left back.

Hopefully DM still has in mind something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I presume we were after McGeouch so we could play Shinnie more often (but no way every game) at left back.

Hopefully DM still has in mind something similar.
    DM will not play Shinnie at LB unless its an emergency. He sees him as a midfield player. Personally, i prefer his bite in the middle of the park as well

He will always play our biggest matches in centre mid.

It's whether he plays left back quite often, occasionally or never is the question.

McInnes hinting we are targeting a defender and a midfielder and probably hopes they will be in before the Burnley match. I imagine he is looking for a right sided defender and knowing McInnes he will more than likely sign another sitting midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes hinting we are targeting a defender and a midfielder and probably hopes they will be in before the Burnley match. I imagine he is looking for a right sided defender and knowing McInnes he will more than likely sign another sitting midfielder.
    RJ what I think you meant to say was "knowing McInnes he will more than likely sign another less than bang average mediocre player who will go on to be utter sh1te....

Jist saying like

SF

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Oh well thats McGeough signed for Sunderland for some reason >: next on the list?
    Imho the loon is a good player and decent sort, we made a decent offer to him, obviously he has taken time to decide and has chosen the black cats....best wishes to him.......our coach now has a fair chunk of his playing budget to try and entice a decent player to come to the once michty.

SF

Has look on Twitter etc
    No sign or hint of a signing.
    Sighs.

Page 182 of 530 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast