+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 218 of 530 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    On this Nowak character, funny that the club havent yet commented on him training with AFC. Like they never did with Tony Watt either. Hopefully, its just another Craig Brown style "oblidgement", as my pants will be well and truely soaked, if this is the level of player we are looking to sign
    I think he will be signed on a 1 year deal. McInnes is known for this type of transfer.
    On Hayes, if we had a chance of signing him back (and not a loan) I would certainly take him back in a minute...a very decent player for us and his pace going forward was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Our tooling up has been taken DOWN to a new level of rock bottom
    ^^^ there you go mate, I fixed that for ya ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by DALLY1903 View Post
    What a complete & utter **** you really are !!!! This quote is the prime reason I have not posted on this forum for 3 Years idiots like you!! Jonny Hayes gave his all for us & was a tremendous player & loved Aberdeen, you know sweet F**K about him so shut up!!!
    Oh please for fk sake get a fkn grip min...... now run along Johnny and don't bother posting on here for at least another 3 fkn years.......
    Wind your neck for

Hayes is injured. Pick up a thigh knock (I think it was) in one of their pre-season games.

However, I noticed Brenda said in the papers the other day that he wants his players, and team, to be more dynamic,; to be able to play up to 5 positions individually, and as a team be able to switch from, for example, 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 seamlessly.

Whilst Hayes played left wing, right wing, left back and I seem to recall CDM on one occasion for AFC, I don't think he fits the profile for Brenda's new look Sellic going forward, and a parting of the ways will be imminent.

Does beg the question - why did he sign him?

On this Nowak character, funny that the club havent yet commented on him training with AFC. Like they never did with Tony Watt either. Hopefully, its just another Craig Brown style "oblidgement", as my pants will be well and truely soaked, if this is the level of player we are looking to sign

re the last paragraph
    Agree 100%
    He's a downgrade on Dom Ball FFS

I Dont think I would want Hayes back as I dont think he will be the same player as he was before his leg break ! also 31 now so . However if we get him on a loan for a year

Hayes is injured. Pick up a thigh knock (I think it was) in one of their pre-season games.

However, I noticed Brenda said in the papers the other day that he wants his players, and team, to be more dynamic,; to be able to play up to 5 positions individually, and as a team be able to switch from, for example, 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 seamlessly.

Whilst Hayes played left wing, right wing, left back and I seem to recall CDM on one occasion for AFC, I don't think he fits the profile for Brenda's new look Sellic going forward, and a parting of the ways will be imminent.

Does beg the question - why did he sign him?

In the local rag now...

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...with-aberdeen/

The very fact we're effectively taking in a trialist says to me that we have no clue about having any specific defensive targets.
    which at this stage of pre-season is very worrying.
    Does not bode well as to who else will come in between now and season starting

Anyone who says we have plenty time is talking sh1te - the player has to come in, get settled, know the players, get up to speed with fitness etc etc - we play in 14 days time

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    In the local rag now...

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...with-aberdeen/

The very fact we're effectively taking in a trialist says to me that we have no clue about having any specific defensive targets.
    which at this stage of pre-season is very worrying.
    Does not bode well as to who else will come in between now and season starting

Anyone who says we have plenty time is talking sh1te - the player has to come in, get settled, know the players, get up to speed with fitness etc etc - we play in 14 days time
    Totally agree with RST 100%
    It is extremely worrying

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Totally agree with RST 100%
    It is extremely worrying

SF
    You'll be accused of "pant pishing".

However, bringing in trialists two weeks before the first game, when we are a minimum of 4 short in the squad, is ridiculous.
    The starting X1 you can just about get away with at a push (although i think we're two short) but there is very little back up.
    One or two injuries and we're f****d.

With that squad, realistically what do we expect in the first 3 games (Burnley home and away and the scum at home)

I'm thinking our goals tally against, in those first 3 games, will be well into double figures

It's also odd that hearts get brought up when talking about signing failed foreign players yet here we are

Page 218 of 530 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast