+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 222 of 530 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

I think it's ok to have pished the bed now.

2 weeks until we play against an English Premiership side, and our preparations are Mark McGheeesque v Sigma Olomouc.

Get some feckin (GOOD) players in the door

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

2 weeks until we play against an English Premiership side, and our preparations are Mark McGheeesque v Sigma Olomouc.

As pish as it is just now, shirley to fuck we won't be as unfit and shambolic as we were that night?

I'd say this window is more Calderwoodesque.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    As pish as it is just now, shirley to fuck we won't be as unfit and shambolic as we were that night?

I'd say this window is more Calderwoodesque.
    True - at least it won't be a back 4 of Young Duff Considine & Mulgrew

Still though, the recruitment policy has been pathetic so far.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

The strange thing is we will more than likely quickly sign a reserve goalkeeper and Nowak and some on here will say 2 great signings.
    The club need to better equipped for the start of the first Burnley match than at the end of last season’s summer window or we are f@cked.
    The Europa League is a great achievement the club tells us, well I suggest we better start looking like we want to give Burnley a game at full strength.

McInnes mad such a thing about admitting he had b'uggered up the last two window's at the end of the season I thought "yes , here we go"

Hmmm

I honestly think he is bluffing his way through the windows. Taking the likes of Nowak in on trial convinces me the black book McInnes and Richardson works from is no bigger than a stamp.
    Our tooling up is over....we have a begging bowl out now and I don’t think anyone is sympathetic enough to fill it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The strange thing is we will more than likely quickly sign a reserve goalkeeper and Nowak and some on here will say 2 great signings.
    The club need to better equipped for the start of the first Burnley match than at the end of last season’s summer window or we are f@cked.
    The Europa League is a great achievement the club tells us, well I suggest we better start looking like we want to give Burnley a game at full strength.
    With the squad as it is just now, Burnley will beat us and beat us comfortably.
    As will SEVCO incidentally.

Even if we sign a couple by the end of the week (unlikely) how long will they have to get to settle, up their fitness etc?
    Not long enough.

It's an amateur hour recruitment policy.

No doubt afcmad1903 will be along to tell me I'm a pant p1sher and everything will be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I honestly think he is bluffing his way through the windows. Taking the likes of Nowak in on trial convinces me the black book McInnes and Richardson works from is no bigger than a stamp.
    Our tooling up is over....we have a begging bowl out now and I don’t think anyone is sympathetic enough to fill it.
    I agree
    Taking a random Hearts reject "on trial" suggests we are scrabbling around the bargain basement with not a clue.
    The fact he's "on trial" means he could be here 10 days, not get signed and we're back at square one.

Shambolic

Steven Caulker has been sent home from Dundee's training camp....worth a look as cover? Surely he cant be on a big wage there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sooth_Stand View Post
    Steven Caulker has been sent home from Dundee's training camp....worth a look as cover? Surely he cant be on a big wage there?
    hmmmm....an alcy with mental health issues, who's fallen out with folk and sent home for disciplinary reasons

doesn't sound like a McInnes signing......then again, Mason89 will pop up with Goodwillie

And I doubt he'd be happy to come to sit on the bench waiting for McKenna or Devlin to get injured.

Page 222 of 530 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast