+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 274 of 530 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Dom Ball isn't a bad signing and I'd be happy to make him permanent if the opportunity arose. Decent in the holding midfield role.

Started to look very composed in that role towards the end of the season when he had a run. What I hope it doesn't mean is Gleason is out for a while.

Certainly looking like panic stations from McInnes now. Dom Ball and a GK who didnt get taken on by the Farts or St Johnstone :/ What about more Maddison type loans!? Would rather that than back to mediocre bench fillers at best. That Europa deadline is coming very fast indeed! Let's go, Let's go, Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Dom Ball isn't a bad signing and I'd be happy to make him permanent if the opportunity arose. Decent in the holding midfield role.

Started to look very composed in that role towards the end of the season when he had a run. What I hope it doesn't mean is Gleason is out for a while.
    If Ball starts at right back against the scum, Dundee & Hibs away, we’re in huge trouble.
    It also suggests to me that Gleeson’s knee is f****d?

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Caat's View Post
    Certainly looking like panic stations from McInnes now. Dom Ball and a GK who didnt get taken on by the Farts or St Johnstone :/ What about more Maddison type loans!? Would rather that than back to mediocre bench fillers at best. That Europa deadline is coming very fast indeed! Let's go, Let's go, Let's go!
    This is me being super optimistic, but maybe the “James Madison type loans” aren’t available until the end of the window?

The way this window has gone, & the scattergun approach with trialists that are clearly sh1te coming in, I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Caat's View Post
    It's shirt filling time. Trialists, Dom Ball, keepers leaving with apparently no idea of a replacement. Who will DM blame? Season starts in a week or so!

I see that we were apparently interested in Mikey Johnston from Celtic on loan, although it looks like he is going to Hibs now. What the actual hell!! We don't need another Celtic player on loan, if he turned out to be good we can not utilise him in the biggest games for us. We need to stop this loans witin the league sh*te.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’d sell for £10m
    I wouldnt when there is a stadium to pay for

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    It's shirt filling time. Trialists, Dom Ball, keepers leaving with apparently no idea of a replacement. Who will DM blame? Season starts in a week or so!
    Surely himself as his two transfer windows ahead approach is pish

Then again will he f@ck

Nappies getting well and truly filled this morning.

Dom Ball would be a great signing, irrespective of whether “Glee” is fecked long term or not. Provides good cover in CDM and also for Devlin.

It is getting to desperation times for the club as we obviously don’t have the financial resources to attract a better player to the club.
    Our scouting system is years behind and probably in all honesty now the DNA money would be better utilised in overhauling the clubs scouts for people who are more fitting for that role.
    Anyone who has been enjoying this summers tooling up needs medical care.

Page 274 of 530 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast