+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 338 of 530 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Yes. That's been frustrating. Although it's easy with hindsight he has been way too cautious for most of his time here.

Mind you even Mason must have been speechless for a wee minutes after we Celtic last game !!
    This is the problem. He lost all credence and his argument of bottling big games went out the window. When he was called out on it and tried to deflect claiming that I was in the wrong for wanting to laugh at him rather than celebrate the famous Dons victory.

Now it's the transfer window he wants to beat his drum about and reminisce about how glorious and wonderful football was under Calderwood.

At the end of the day Mason is not the worst, he's a wind up merchant who thinks it's funny. That's life. We all have different opinions and ideas.

Personally I like McInnes and I still have faith in a few more signings coming in. It's quite clear we're not going to just sign any old trout.

I have faith.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I had a bit of sympathy for McInnes during this transfer window as he was offered an increased transfer budget and DNA funds to tool up for the coming season but has been sold short by his boss at our club.
    McInnes and his absolute b@llocks of looking 2 transfer windows in front will come back to haunt him when it is evident we are not properly prepared this season.
    The season starts on Thursday and not the end of the transfer window but again we are not giving ourselves the best opportunity going into the match.
    We can only hope that McInnes is a lucky manager on Thursday evening.
    Any real evidence to back this up ?pretty bold statements to be making based solely on supposition.

It is clear that the majority of the doomsayers are not prepared to forgive mcinnes for the Huns fiasco and are just waiting for him to slip up. It's almost as if they are willing to see us fail just to see the back of him and say I told you so.

I for one was not happy with the way it was handled and mcinnes was far from blameless. However the ship was steadied and we move on. I suggest the mcinnes haters do the same

I dont ever want to see the team fail

I do however think hes a c@nt and he cost us big time with his soul searching as we lost valuable points in the aftermath of it. I had had it with the c@nt after celtic at home anyway. November/December cemented it for me

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    This is the problem. He lost all credence and his argument of bottling big games went out the window. .
    So he beat celtic and all the bottle jobs are forgotten about. Is that how it works?

How many times did we beat a very poor sevco?

How did the scottish semi v a piss poor motherwell exactly a month before the celtic game go?

One win v celtic and he suddenly has big game cajones. Utter pish

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have a strange feeling Nowak is going to be announced on a 1 year deal today.
    Get the balloons and bunting out as the lad was getting praised by dodgy Del yesterday and with an announcement before Thursday nights match now expected.
    Dodgy Del stated the lad was unfortunate ( game time) against Cove but he has been happy with his training, the lad fits in well with the other players and he done okay against a second string WBA.
    I very much hope your premonition doesn’t bare fruit. Would be appalled.

What combined wage him and keeper sitting on the bench for season with excuses we don’t have cash to deal in proven striker, attacking midfielder and versatile defender.

Nowak - **** off.

Don’t take pliss - give us some encouragement that we’ll compete.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 25-07-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I dont ever want to see the team fail

I do however think hes a c@nt and he cost us big time with his soul searching as we lost valuable points in the aftermath of it. I had had it with the c@nt after celtic at home anyway. November/December cemented it for me
    The Huns results were embarrassing . He contributed to them. No-one hates them more than me and the timing of their approach was deliberate. I was furious at the time.But we finished second . We were never finishing first in a million years .I
    He knocked them back for reasons not made public. I tend to believe the King wouldn't pay the compo scenario. He is unlikely ever to be offered the position again at least give him some credit for that

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    So he beat celtic and all the bottle jobs are forgotten about. Is that how it works?

How many times did we beat a very poor sevco?

How did the scottish semi v a piss poor motherwell exactly a month before the celtic game go?

One win v celtic and he suddenly has big game cajones. Utter pish
    Not utter pish at all. He bottles every big game was the cry.

Motherwell was an injury and suspension ravaged squad. Motherwell was the only downside last year (twice) when we should have had enough to beat them. The first was down to two horrific and very uncharacteristic errors by Joe.

The second was an a weakened aide who weren't capable of matching a physical Motherwell side. That was a low ebe.

Losing to Sevco, who cares, where did we finish in relation to them over the course of the season??? Fans of Aberdeen are obsessed with Sevco, while it's good to win a game or two we over the course of the season finished above them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The Huns results were embarrassing . He contributed to them. No-one hates them more than me and the timing of their approach was deliberate. I was furious at the time.But we finished second . We were never finishing first in a million years .I
    He knocked them back for reasons not made public. I tend to believe the King wouldn't pay the compo scenario. He is unlikely ever to be offered the position again at least give him some credit for that
    Aye credit for f@cking up his chance to manage his boyhood heroes. Turn them down and they will never come back. Fair play for that.

Since Ross left for Soondaland - we have no alternative.

Manager on the whole has done a decent turn. Transparency to fans with regards to stadium effect on transfers would be the done thing.

Page 338 of 530 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast