+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 355 of 530 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Not meaning to harass you any further than you already feel you’re being harassed, but genuine question... why don’t you give a monkeys about European football?
    It’s not a competition that UEFA want teams like Aberdeen in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    3 minutes. Good effort
    Indeed it is, however, not on a par with the world record holder in trolling, sir....I doff my cap to you as the loon that patented trolling........you remember things from months ago, f@cks sake I canna mind what I had for dinner yesterday.......nothing to do with your obsession with my drinking habits( too busy golfing in this weather!), it is basically just like yourself, insignificant in the big scheme of things.....anyway here hopes the team play well tonight and give the fans something to cheer about......must dash, on the tee in 20 minutes and my chilled Chablis in the clubhouse fridge is needing attention.

Let’s show some spirit.

SF

It’s not a competition that UEFA want teams like Aberdeen in.
    I certainly dont see the point in it. Its only good for a few days on the lash for fans from an unselfish point an d from a selfish point to see teams ive never seen before. The shear number of teams that get in and the second chance saloon means teams like Aberdeen are only let in to make up numbers. Its all wrong. Part of why modern fitba is bollox

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed it is, however, not on a par with the world record holder in trolling, sir....I doff my cap to you as the loon that patented trolling........you remember things from months ago, f@cks sake I canna mind what I had for dinner yesterday.......nothing to do with your obsession with my drinking habits( too busy golfing in this weather!), it is basically just like yourself, insignificant in the big scheme of things.....anyway here hopes the team play well tonight and give the fans something to cheer about......must dash, on the tee in 20 minutes and my chilled Chablis in the clubhouse fridge is needing attention.

Let’s show some spirit.

SF
    That’s about the 400th time you’ve posted that

Not at all. It’s just when folk chip in on a daily basis about this site being shyte, I think it’s probably your squad more than me to blame.
    Sadly you are one deluded individual, very confident that this place would run far better without you.

Every thread you just troll. It's pathetic, it ruins every thread and it's tedious. I'm actually not sure what kicks you get out of upsetting and derailing everything. Fill your boots sunshine.

Be good on here by 10pm. Goalless or 0-1. As long as the tie isn't over. I doubt Burnley will be overly adventurous

And here comes the worlds second angriest man for another go.

I’ll say it again wee man seeing as it isn’t sinking in. I wouldn’t have posted on anything today. It’s all you lot that have this weird obsession. Read the thread again if it helps.

Any advance on an 8 ball?
    87kilos has a full on chubby for you. He'd have to be asked to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Be good on here by 10pm. Goalless or 0-1. As long as the tie isn't over. I doubt Burnley will be overly adventurous
    I was speaking to a squad of them in McGintys earlier. Seem they have a good few injuries just now. We may just do it tonight

Cracking support Burnley have. Even when in the lower leagues always carry a healthy support for such a small town.

Page 355 of 530 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast