+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 358 of 530 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    No bother. With the Huns out the game, we had more money than most, with the exception of a shyte Celtic team, who we avoided in the cups anyway.

Money & luck.

Even if that’s wrong & the manager has very little to do with success, can we not swap ours with one that isn’t a smarmy Hun?
    Seems on the whole you agree with Dolly then.
    Other than that, you’re back to declare your love-in for McInnes, but I’ll play along.
    Now that Ross is out of the picture, who do you want to see as the next Aberdeen manager?

On the whole, I broadly disagree but by all means jump to your own conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    On the whole, I broadly disagree but by all means jump to your own conclusions
    Yet you just posted the same thing regarding money and luck being influencers.
    The only difference is that you want McInnes gone regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yet you just posted the same thing regarding money and luck being influencers.
    The only difference is that you want McInnes gone regardless.
    Now, now, boys, enough! Can you take me this latest squabble to the new thread I set up. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Now, now, boys, enough! Can you take me this latest squabble to the new thread I set up. Thank you.
    Or settle it outside the Pittodrie bar one Saturday, weapons of choice and as the weather is unusually warm moncler jackets are not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Or settle it outside the Pittodrie bar one Saturday, weapons of choice and as the weather is unusually warm moncler jackets are not obligatory.
    Excellent shout. We should charge "at the gate" also put this on pay-per-view for faraway posters like. I reckon the Mason v AFC1903 bout would be the biggest thing since Ali v Frazier and we'd raise so much money that we could buy all of Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'd suggest skins but I'd be worried about how 87kilos would cope with Mason.

Excellent shout. We should charge "at the gate" also put this on pay-per-view for faraway posters like. I reckon the Mason v AFC1903 bout would be the biggest thing since Ali v Frazier and we'd raise so much money that we could buy all of Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar.
    I heard BT offered to broadcast the fight as long as they didn't have to pay anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd suggest skins but I'd be worried about how 87kilos would cope with Mason.

Exactly. This is supposed to be a thread about 2018 Summer recruitment.

Make no mistake we need a striker in now! Preferably before Wed! There is no getting away from the fact we needs more threat upfront if we are to pull of a shock on Thu

Page 358 of 530 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast