+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 382 of 530 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    As miserable as you yi mean?
    DM’s hands are tied. If baldy isnt funding the players hes after hes wise enough not to sign third/fourth options just cos the pressures on to fill a gap.
    Surely we are down to at least our third or fourth option at the moment. Marquis and Doncaster rejected us, Doyle rejected us, Kenny Miller has taken the Livi job, Moult not interested (that’s just the ones we have heard). We can’t even scrape the bottom of the barrel properly to find a replacement. Let’s go with Cosgrove and May just for the heck of it...be lucky to score a handful of goals between them this season on current form.
    I honestly would be playing Niall McGinn up front until we source a credible replacement for Rooney.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 04-08-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Well Moult started today so rule him out.

I heard a crazy rumour yesterday and it's a name I haven't seen us linked with previously. Surprised that he's still only 30 as he's been around for years or so it seems!

Would be a bit embarrassed to mention it on a forum right enough!!
    Who is it?

Naebodys disagreeing that we need a striker but if baldy isnt releasing the funds DM needs to sign his targets then theres not much else can be done. Slating the manager for that is chewing the wrong arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Who is it?
    I think the player in question is Gabby Agbonlahor
    Whose scoring record in the last 3 seasons is sh1te.
    Think it can be filed under AFC HAT bollox

Naebodys disagreeing that we need a striker but if baldy isnt releasing the funds DM needs to sign his targets then theres not much else can be done. Slating the manager for that is chewing the wrong arse.
    I think it was McInnes who said he looked a couple of transfer windows in front. Milne is miserable so that we agree. McInnes is unprepared though and that is inexcusable. Bad management!

I don’t like missing an opportunity to sink the boot into McInnes but I agree he’s not to blame here.

It’s only his fault if he buys someone shyte. If he can’t buy anyone at all, it’s Milnes

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I think the player in question is Gabby Agbonlahor
    Whose scoring record in the last 3 seasons is sh1te.
    Welcome aboard Gabby! Can he play left wing?

hopefully 87k can confirm its nae agbonlahor and someone a better record

another couple of kids up in Aberdeen for him. he makes Griffiths seem monogamous. Think he had 3 kids in 1 year with 3 different woman. the joys of Aston

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Surely we are down to at least our third or fourth option at the moment. Marquis and Doncaster rejected us, Doyle rejected us, Kenny Miller has taken the Livi job, Moult not interested (that’s just the ones we have heard). We can’t even scrape the bottom of the barrel properly to find a replacement. Let’s go with Cosgrove and May just for the heck of it...be lucky to score a handful of goals between them this season on current form.
    I honestly would be playing Niall McGinn up front until we source a credible replacement for Rooney.
    Not a bad shout. McGinn did score 20 in 2012/13 in a team which was never going to trouble AFC's best 11. Also, i might be talking nonsense but could GMS maybe not do a job there? Admittedly he is untried up top but he is quick and can finish. Just felt this might be an option as the lack of recruitment so far might leave us in a horses for courses situation.

Page 382 of 530 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482 ... LastLast