+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 388 of 530 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Boyce? I'm not enthused by that
    Another cruciate injury player. Its a collection

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Was working today so missed the game. Watched very brief highlights looked dire. But for Bruce's bonus point it would've been diabolical! Actually went to watch hibs highlights but put it of after there' 2nd goal. Becuase i fear unless we do really well in our transfer dealings over the next 2-3 weeks we might be struggling to finish higher than hibs never mind the huns.

Mallan would have been a good signing! God out scouting is amature.
    Your spelling is amature..... sorry, amateur

I have an idea for increasing our transfer funds to a new level to help our esteemed manager out in his hour of need.
    The Derek McInnes fan club.
    Fans will pay a monthly subscription of say £20 and in return you will receive (first month only) a signed poster of Derek looking fabulous in his tight shirt during yesterday’s match with Rangers. A prize draw will be made after every match to receive his soiled underwear so the lucky fan will appreciate the hard work put into his graft during that match.
    Derek himself will take no cut for this outlay but Stewart Milne will promise all funds will go to making Aberdeen FC more efficient.

Only Derek McInnes fans only though as demand will be tight.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have an idea for increasing our transfer funds to a new level to help our esteemed manager out in his hour of need.
    Fans will pay a monthly subscription of say £20 and in return you will receive (first month only) a signed poster of Derek looking fabulous in his tight shirt during yesterday’s match with Rangers. A prize draw will be made after every match to receive his soiled underwear so the lucky fan will appreciate the hard work put into his graft during that match.
    Derek himself will take no cut for this outlay but Stewart Milne will promise all funds will go to making Aberdeen FC more efficient.

Any extra Loyalty points in this deal. ? Might be interested.. Especially if we had a raffle and the winner gets to keep him at the end of the season.

Maybe a further fundraiser, every time people moan unintellingently about McInnes, they have to make a donation. Red John, get yer cheque book oot.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Any extra Loyalty points in this deal. ? Might be interested.. Especially if we had a raffle and the winner gets to keep him at the end of the season.
    Loyalty points bonus could certainly be arranged (thanks for the idea). I think a celebrity date with Derek Mcinnes would be more appropriate as he ain’t for keeps.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Maybe a further fundraiser, every time people moan unintellingently about McInnes, they have to make a donation. Red John, get yer cheque book oot.
    Nothing I moan about McInnes is unintelligent....just criticism of his failings.

Out of curiosity...where do think we will finish this season under McInnes in the league? What will we achieve in the league cup and Scottish Cup?

Nothing I moan about McInnes is unintelligent....just criticism of his failings.

Out of curiosity...where do think we will finish this season under McInnes in the league? What will we achieve in the league cup and Scottish Cup?
    Find out the budget and then rank them after all it’s okay two of the cup final defeats were by Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Find out the budget and then rank them after all it’s okay two of the cup final defeats were by Celtic
    Yep, defeats against Celtic are loosely applauded. Let’s hope one of the other clubs in Scottish football knock them out of the cup(s) before we face Celtic or my criticism will be scathing from now on.

Yep, defeats against Celtic are loosely applauded. Let’s hope one of the other clubs in Scottish football knock them out of the cup(s) before we face Celtic or my criticism will be scathing from now on.
    Tell us this who would you wish to come in right now if you could change the manager??

Within our budget, who would you want and be happy with??

Page 388 of 530 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast