+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 404 of 530 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Jomo Cosmos not supplying us with any loanees

What the fck was that all aboot?

The lack of inactivity is staggering given our rivals signings.

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    We seriously need to broaden our horizons- maybe get longer range drones...
    Did you see our last drone? I don’t think even these gadgets we use are upto much.

I reckon nobody has been signed as the club have a staff sweeper on the go for how many folk on here will top themselves before the window shuts.

Jesus fück this thread is tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    I reckon nobody has been signed as the club have a staff sweeper on the go for how many folk on here will top themselves before the window shuts.

Jesus fück this thread is tragic.
    Your post is tragic and also trivializing suicide is disgusting

If truth be told, the Aberdeen team has been deteriorating since the last cup win. Last season's second place finish could so easily have been fourth and the Motherwell cup capitulation, in what was our only realistic chance of silverware, says it all about our lack of quality Losing interest rapidly and the next two or three games will be telling as many supporters are not going to continue to actively support a Club with virtually no ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Your post is tragic and also trivializing suicide is disgusting

Get a f'uckin grip

Bloody place is full of a'rseholes

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Get a f'uckin grip

You get a f•ucking grip! I lost a pal to suicide last year! And fans can show concern 're lack of signings if they f uckin well like! I agree though full of arse holes on here but don't be to harsh on yourself 😁

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Get a f'uckin grip

Indeed. Pant pyshing A-holess !1

Clearly ALL the planned targets have been offered bigger deals to stay down south . That and there is competition for the players we would usually have picked up returning to Scotland from Hibs and huns.

It`ll all happen at one minute past Five tonight after the English window " slams shut " .

So I`d expect a signing or two tomorrow. Heck they may even be loanees to cover for the injured Loanee and the suspended RB ?!!!
    Striker may take another week or twoo ? Whoever is stuck not getting a game at a Club in England, and has to mull over the options of moving to our Sunday League ( And no European games till next year )

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    If truth be told, the Aberdeen team has been deteriorating since the last cup win. Last season's second place finish could so easily have been fourth and the Motherwell cup capitulation, in what was our only realistic chance of silverware, says it all about our lack of quality Losing interest rapidly and the next two or three games will be telling as many supporters are not going to continue to actively support a Club with virtually no ambition.
    for want of paying Motherwell an honest sum , we've possibly missed out on a few opportunities where his goals would have seen us through .
    But our chairman doesn't want a strong Motherwell - just a strong Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    You get a f•ucking grip! I lost a pal to suicide last year! And fans can show concern 're lack of signings if they f uckin well like! I agree though full of arse holes on here but don't be to harsh on yourself ��

So that entitles you to have a go at someone who used the phrase "top themselves"

I suppose you will come up with some "mental issues" s'hite when I tell you that you're aff yer heid.

Page 404 of 530 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast