+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 409 of 530 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m not sure, but why would we?
    It’s only just started, I’ve paid £36 I think.
    This window was hardly likely to see much difference.
    I didn't say anyone should

It'll be interesting to see how well Milne backs McInnes, and how well the latter spends any funds available

It's got the potential to crumble like a pack of cards should the obvious not be addressed properly

Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    I didn't say anyone should

It'll be interesting to see how well Milne backs McInnes, and how well the latter spends any funds available

It's got the potential to crumble like a pack of cards should the obvious not be addressed properly

Time will tell
    It’s a fair comment. I paid my cash up front in the expectation it could help the club, right now it’s done nought. The club will be fully aware the expectations. If it seems to be a waste of money, the idea will die a quick death.

Of course you can stop the payments.

Just cancel the direct debit.

Tough s'hite if you've paid up front though.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It’s a fair comment. I paid my cash up front in the expectation it could help the club, right now it’s done nought. The club will be fully aware the expectations. If it seems to be a waste of money, the idea will die a quick death.
    If the tooling up produces very little and the expectation levels are not met, I certainly wouldn’t be funding the club any further through the DNA scheme. I would see it as a complete falsehood and question what the hell have they got to show for the funds. In other words I would tell them to ram it and not give them another penny.
    For what it’s worth....I could see this coming a mile off and never contributed. Never trust a multi multi millionaire begging for money so the fans can bail him out.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 09-08-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I could see this coming a mile off and never contributed. Never trust a multi multi millionaire begging for money so the fans can bail him out.
    No, i’m not having that. Bemoan our board as much as you want, and I do. But, they wanted this to be a success so it would continue and prosper. For it to have such a poor effect in its first year is not what they wanted. To even think it was all a sham reflects poorly on your thought process

I just think we need more money than DNA could generate, and that had put the ****ters up Milne.

Ok let's put everything in perspective. We rejected a 2 .million bid for McKenna. So credit to the club and the player. The tims would kill for a McKenna and Devlin centre back partnership. We have a Very good goalie. Ferguson is a great signing. Ball will be good in midfield as he had shown in the2 games he has played there particularly without McLean overshadowing everyone else. Mcginn was good down in Burnley and needs to keep it going.
    Forrester needs to be given a chance and not be written off before he has been given a chance as does Gleeson.
    Blind Pugh knows we need a striker and we will sign one before the end of the window. Hopefully he is half decent and Anderson comes through too.
    Coyr

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Declan John would have been a decent signing. Good pedigree.

Can't imagine that Sevco would have sold him to us though.
    He was fine going forward. God awful at defending

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    No, i’m not having that. Bemoan our board as much as you want, and I do. But, they wanted this to be a success so it would continue and prosper. For it to have such a poor effect in its first year is not what they wanted. To even think it was all a sham reflects poorly on your thought process

I just think we need more money than DNA could generate, and that had put the ****ters up Milne.
    I am sorry my friend but I have to disagree. Stewart Milne cannot be properly trusted and at the moment my thought process on the whole AberDNA thing is justified. He is going to try and squeeze every penny out of anyone he can manipulate to save himself funds for what we can achieve. The DNA is an absolute con and in the end produce the littlest of results to make our club stronger. When the people at the top of the club have vast wealth’s of fortunes and don’t contribute to try and be ambitious then don’t take seriously their begging bowl that is the whole DNA contribution.
    I seen it a mile off but freely admit I am really saddened that our own fans on top of their usual purchases for season tickets, normal tickets, tops etc are being asked to help fund the club further whilst the boardroom pat each other on the back and talk about their fancy new car sitting in the car park.

I am sorry my friend but I have to disagree. Stewart Milne cannot be properly trusted and at the moment my thought process on the whole AberDNA thing is justified. He is going to try and squeeze every penny out of anyone he can manipulate to save himself funds for what we can achieve. The DNA is an absolute con and in the end produce the littlest of results to make our club stronger. When the people at the top of the club have vast wealth’s of fortunes and don’t contribute to try and be ambitious then don’t take seriously their begging bowl that is the whole DNA contribution.
    I seen it a mile off but freely admit I am really saddened that our own fans on top of their usual purchases for season tickets, normal tickets, tops etc are being asked to help fund the club further whilst the boardroom pat each other on the back and talk about their fancy new car sitting in the car park.
    And the martians are landing soon ! I used to be paranoid but now I know everyone is out to get me. Youre pitiful min.

This typifies for me the difference between a fan and a supporter.
    You clearly are a fan of the team, but seem far from being a supporter.

Page 409 of 530 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509 ... LastLast