+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 415 of 530 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I'm willing to take a bet that that big neep Hearts have signed will be lucky to get double figures. And would you swap Hibs keeper and defence for ours ?
    Quoting your own posts aye? Arguing with yourself?

Who would’ve thought it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What? That I never go or that you want shot of the place?
    Well you have admitted that you never go why is that ?
    The pittodrie argument has been done to death. It can't be redeveloped and kingsford is a necessary evil for the long term survival of the club.

I agree we need a striker. We have tried bringing one in . We have another 3 weeks to do so. That's life when you don't have millions to spend
    These clubs seem to have managed it without the millions that you speak of. Devlin and Ferguson aside our recruitment this pre season is a farce. Gleeson and Forrester file next to Kerr and the ghost.

Quoting your own posts aye? Arguing with yourself?

Who would’ve thought it
    Only chance I get for any sensible debate min

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    These clubs seem to have managed it without the millions that you speak of. Devlin and Ferguson aside our recruitment this pre season is a farce. Gleeson and Forrester file next to Kerr and the ghost.
    We will see. At least give the loons a chance. Ball will improve the midfield options and Hoban the defence options.disappointing in missing out on a few targets but very far from being a farce Mr Hyperbole

We will see. At least give the loons a chance. Ball will improve the midfield options and Hoban the defence options.disappointing in missing out on a few targets but very far from being a farce Mr Hyperbole
    I did not include Ball and Hoban as they are not our players. However both look decent when played in their natural positions. Ball especially looks very composed in front of back 4. Completely lost at RB however.

Well you have admitted that you never go why is that ?
    The pittodrie argument has been done to death. It can't be redeveloped and kingsford is a necessary evil for the long term survival of the club.
    When did I admit that & who told you that Kingsfird is necessary for AFCs ‘survival’?

Have a think about that when you’re not arguing with yourself

When did I admit that & who told you that Kingsfird is necessary for AFCs ‘survival’?

Have a think about that when you’re not arguing with yourself
    I have a pretty good memory and can well remember you saying you were hardly ever at pittodrie. Deny it now if you want to.
    I accept the consensus that pittodrie is not fit for purpose. It is wholly uneconomic to redevelop due to safety regulations and the cost of the adjoining land.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    I did not include Ball and Hoban as they are not our players. However both look decent when played in their natural positions. Ball especially looks very composed in front of back 4. Completely lost at RB however.
    Well we can certainly agree on that

I have a pretty good memory and can well remember you saying you were hardly ever at pittodrie. Deny it now if you want to.
    I accept the consensus that pittodrie is not fit for purpose. It is wholly uneconomic to redevelop due to safety regulations and the cost of the adjoining land.
    Depends on what purpose you think Pittodrie is for. If you think it’s not comfy enough for you, then you’re probably right. If that’s the consensus, then I’ll stick by my previous post about a large chunk of the afc support

If you ripped the seats out the Merkland, you’d have the best ground in Scottish football. You listen to what that teuchter is spoon feeding you though.

Page 415 of 530 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast