+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 419 of 530 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Run up the white flag..........I'm certain everyone knows full well we can't compete with the Weegie 2. I can't recall anyone saying we should spend 2.2M or 9M on A N Other. We can't compete with Hibs or Hearts, that is the fear. Hibs especially have bought well. All players who would have improved Aberdeen. Even the loan signing of Hyndman is creative. He was decent at the Hun and is a good addition. I bet he never was a thought inside Pittodrie. Anyway you wish to spin this it has been a shocker of a transfer window for Aberdeen. To say we work 2 windows ahead is ludicrous. Not to over simplify things, but financing the stadium and training ground must be impacting bringing in quality. Our manager has been positively backed since he arrived both in transfers/loans and wages. Lets see him operate a level down and now with stronger challengers. Gone by Jan/Feb.
    Tottaly agree with everything you have said, DM might walk in Jan and Milne should be hounded out now but to many of our fans are meek and just blindly accept this malaise, I for a short time backed the stadium but changed my mind a few months ago as its not the right location and I've sussed it out as Milne only thinking of his bank balance,
    Last edited by Stavros39; 10-08-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well to be fair, we didn't need to replace McLean.
    ... okay i will bite... we did need to replace him. I know you really hated the guy, but its obvious we are missing him in midfield just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    ... okay i will bite... we did need to replace him. I know you really hated the guy, but its obvious we are missing him in midfield just now.
    Can you imagine how much we would have missed him if he was played in the correct position. He should have been playing in central of 3 behind th striker never in the 2

Agreed the hyndman signing just makes it more abundantly clear that afc are in a malaise! It's a creative signing

I have zero faith we will sign ANYONE today and even if we do it'll be some defender on loan we've never heard of.

I'd just love another marketing call fae pittodrie (last one was 5 weeks ago) about joining DNA I'd just love it as i thinks I'd be very strong with my response

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    And it's a new day.

Another day of Mason, Basingstoke and RJ all belittling the team or will it be a day of positivity???

Anyway good morning to the red army. I have a good feeling about today!
    I am always positive and reckon that if we don’t sign someone today, we might manage 1 next week. Nowak is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Agreed the hyndman signing just makes it more abundantly clear that afc are in a malaise! It's a creative signing

I have zero faith we will sign ANYONE today and even if we do it'll be some defender on loan we've never heard of.

I'd just love another marketing call fae pittodrie (last one was 5 weeks ago) about joining DNA I'd just love it as i thinks I'd be very strong with my response
    They don’t attempt to phone me. I must be blacklisted or black balled!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Would you pump money into Aberdeen with Milne in charge if you had it? The c@nt has conned the clubs fans out of cash to pay for some of the stadium. Imagine a punter investing his/her own cash as a donation
    You have proof of this??

You can opt out of their calls, I presume you did that.
    I certainly did.

I’m struggling to think how anyone can have an opinion on Forrester or Gleeson given the tiny bit parts both have played thus far.

Lets just hope that now the English window is done there will be a number players we have been looking at finally available.

It might be a nice wee Friday surprise for us all.

Page 419 of 530 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast