+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just like most folk from Aberdeen
    Funnily enough, I counted six Don's fans in a pub I was in last night. Nothing unusual in that, except the pub isn't in Aberdeen, it's in Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    No, leave it at that for the time being.

White Heather have indeed been relegated, they will kick on though, my loon is playing today for them in memory of one of the finest chaps you could ever meet.

We need to win today obviously as 2 teams go down as one of the many teams in amateur fitba folded made the 3.

Cowie Thistle have had an excellent season back up in the Premier and have scope to still win silverware.

The Hive themselves are playing in a semi at my favourite ground(as if!) Maud today and also have a final v the toonzers BOD to look forward to.

The riviera is still doing fine fitba wise and the summer league is just about to start.

SF
    I admire your passion forhoir adopted hometown fitba

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just like most folk from Aberdeen
    To be fair Aberdeen isn’t as bad as other cities in Scotland which are riddled with cheek fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Stopped playing far too young to concentrate on other activities, I like to give something back though......will be heading to the pavilion soon to prepare for today.......canna wait, Westhill/Kingsford is so inviting.

SF

Stopped playing far too young to concentrate on other activities, I like to give something back though......will be heading to the pavilion soon to prepare for today.......canna wait, Westhill/Kingsford is so inviting.

SF
    Hmmmm debateable.

Other Scottish clubs I agree with. Its definitely increasing

Money bags foreign teams I don't though
    Yeah, my loon has a plethora of Europe’s team strips, only Scottish one is Aberdeen though.
    We’re nae like the unwashed cheeks, having a few different strips allows variety whilst the Dons kits are being washed.

Bad season for amateur fitba in the Hive
    Wind yer neck in Pac. The mighty Cowie Thistle have earned a creditable top six finish in the Prem.

Not to self, read to the bottom of the thread before tearing a strip aff Pacman.

White Heather have indeed been relegated, they will kick on though, my loon is playing today for them in memory of one of the finest chaps you could ever meet.

SF

Is there summat being done in memory of Mr G today?

I'm thinking close to a year since he passed?

Stonehaven JFC in another final against Wilsons xi....... I mean Hillhead...... I mean Bridge of Don Thistle......i mean Newburgh Thistle. I was at Newburgh 4-0 v Inverness City. Outfielder in goal for City. They had no chance. Stunning day for it

Another ground in. Had never been to Gallowshill before. Picturesque as f@ck

Page 42 of 530 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast