+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 435 of 530 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Bald fu*kwit from Alford is happy with that.
    Agree, Its believed its more important we have a strong ran*ers in the league

Ambition = Zero

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Dodgy Del doesn’t like goal scorers.
    To be fair on McInnes if he was allowed to sign Robert Lewandowski like any other manager he probably would.

This whole summer reeks of Milne going back to his usual stingy ways,criminal now considering we are debt free and have the added dna funding.

I bet that dies a horrible death next season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Agree, Its believed its more important we have a strong ran*ers in the league

Ambition = Zero
    Agreed.
    The bloke is an anchor on AFC.
    Been a DISASTROUS “chairman” for 20+ years.
    Anyone who says any different (even an apologist like AFC1903MAD) is f****g clueless.

Stewart Milne is holding back Aberdeen FC.

Unf*****gdoubtedly.

I await a response in his defence... & will piss all over it.

Milne is a total weapon his comments about a strong hun etc! he is a c unt I despise him really. But unfortunately I see it going back to how it was pre hun liquidation!

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Harry Kane, fee was agreed but personal terms were the sticking point.
    87 min the bairns have been on the alchopops tonight. It's not worth arguing with their absolute drivel. Disagree with them at your peril. Once they have driven the real fans off the board the only thing there will be left to argue about is who gets crowned king c unt

Agreed.
    The bloke is an anchor on AFC.
    Been a DISASTROUS “chairman” for 20+ years.
    Anyone who says any different (even an apologist like AFC1903MAD) is f****g clueless.

Stewart Milne is holding back Aberdeen FC.

Unf*****gdoubtedly.

I await a response in his defence... & will piss all over it.
    You could list scores of Scottish chairman in the last 20 years who have made a c unt of their clubs Milne isn't on that list

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    You could list scores of Scottish chairman in the last 20 years who have made a c unt of their clubs Milne isn't on that list
    Granted there have been worse chairman, but Stewart Milne is definitely on the list without any reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Milne is most definetly on that list! He overseen a terrible time for the club getting every decision wrong big time and racking up huge debt only balied out of that not long ago, joined the board in 95 then chairman control in 97/98, he's worth around 110M and is a businessman more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Go on then....
    I’ll wait....

And after you’ve provided this imaginary list, you can tell me everything he’s done that’s positive.
    Aside from run up a massive debt, recruit a list of sh1te managers, pay them off, increasing the debt to levels they were crippling the club, only to get bailed out by the benevolence of the Donald’s I can’t think what else he’s done.
    The very fact that he publicly said he wants a strong “Rangers” should mean he’s flogged in Pittodrie Street.
    That fact alone makes him a c0ck.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 11-08-2018 at 07:46 AM.

Go on then....
    I’ll wait....

And after you’ve provided this imaginary list, you can tell me everything he’s done that’s positive.
    Aside from run up a massive debt, recruit a list of sh1te managers, pay them off, increasing the debt to levels they were crippling the club, only to get bailed out by the benevolence of the Donald’s I can’t think what else he’s done.
    The very fact that he publicly said he wants a strong “Rangers” should mean he’s flogged in Pittodrie Street.
    That fact alone makes him a c0ck.
    Arkwright & his Son for starters.

Page 435 of 530 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast