+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 457 of 530 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The club haven't spent the equivalent of last season's budget...so by that assertion the DNA funds are untouched.
    That is the evidence so far...Stewart Milne still has enough time to prove the people like myself who think this is a bit of a con wrong.
    I will watch closely.
    But we didn’t get £1.3m for Hayes this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Come on now. Hardly extremely pedantic to interpret the things you write as the things you mean.

I didn't argue that Man Spew wouldn't be paying the vast majority of the lads wages.

The whole point of the post was that we simply don't know what we've paid in fees, compared to last year or based only on this year, yet you try and create a dispute rather than discuss the point being made. You don't know who's being paid what, this year or last year. Neither do you know what fees were paid this year or last. Plus you've no idea what the DNA money has been or is going to be used for. Nor what the budgets would or could have been. A major failing, I believe, of DNA which is a more accurate argument against DNA rather than to blindly suggest it hasn't been spent before even the seasons transfer windows are past.

Your accretion? You may, along with a number of others, think DNA is a con but you should say why based on fact not made up sheite.
    e

I wouldn't waste your breath with the trumpet. He continually suggests that pure conjecture on his part proves his case and then if anyone disagrees with him demands facts that no one who isn't on the board would actually know

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What was the budget last year and what have we spent this year?
    Do you know the players wages?
    How much is the tribunal for Ferguson.

So many holes in just the first part of your sentence.

Admit it, you have an agenda and you don’t know anything for certain.
    You really are struggling but trying your hardest to defend Milne here.
    Every man and his dog knows we haven’t spent more than last season budget so far.
    Stevie May, Kari Arnason, Gary Mackay-Steven were all players that we paid a fee for. This season so far we have only paid for Chris Forrester. I would not be surprised if the fee was very similar to the one we paid Celtic for Mackay-Steven.
    Lewis Ferguson will cost us money also (which it should) but we will have plenty change left over.
    So many holes in my first sentence you say

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    But we didn’t get £1.3m for Hayes this summer.
    Lol, I know. Do you think the money we received for Hayes actually got reinvested fully back into the squad? Absolutely no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

I wouldn't waste your breath with the trumpet. He continually suggests that pure conjecture on his part proves his case and then if anyone disagrees with him demands facts that no one who isn't on the board would actually know
    You are needing to listen to your own advice.

You really are struggling but trying your hardest to defend Milne here.
    Every man and his dog knows we haven’t spent more than last season budget so far.
    Stevie May, Kari Arnason, Gary Mackay-Steven were all players that we paid a fee for. This season so far we have only paid for Chris Forrester. I would not be surprised if the fee was very similar to the one we paid Celtic for Mackay-Steven.
    Lewis Ferguson will cost us money also (which it should) but we will have plenty change left over.
    So many holes in my first sentence you say
    You were tasked to provide proof.
    I’ve yet to see any.
    Keep trying to convince yourself.

I'm actually a wee bit impressed with the loan signing and the way it came about. Nobody had any idea until the day he actually came over. Hopefully there are a few more that we are keeping close to our chest.

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    I'm actually a wee bit impressed with the loan signing and the way it came about. Nobody had any idea until the day he actually came over. Hopefully there are a few more that we are keeping close to our chest.
    True, Generally McInnes keeps transfer activity out of the limelight until a deal has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You were tasked to provide proof.
    I’ve yet to see any.
    Keep trying to convince yourself.
    Let’s try it this way....Do you personally think we have spent more than last season?

Let’s try it this way....Do you personally think we have spent more than last season?
    Last year, our net spend was zero.
    We spent the Jonny Hayes money.

This year, it’s hard to tell as no-one knows what the DNA money has brought in yet as no-one knows, of the 6000, who’s paying up front & who’s paying Direct Debit.
    Forrester £200k
    Ferguson - “approx” £200k - tribunal
    Loan fees (likely) for Hoban & Wilson.

Incoming
    McLean £300k
    Arnason WC money - £120k?
    Rooney £275k?

We did bid approx £300 for Marquis?

Suggests there’s still that to spend?

Page 457 of 530 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast