+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 461 of 530 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    When people on near minimum wage are contributing more than our multi-millionaire chairman you have to ask questions...
    I bought a poke o chips at the Burnley game, reckon i have already contributed more the The Gype will all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Ah Ryan jack is the same bloke that Roma and Napoli were scouting only to end up at ibrox. If you miss him you’ve got a problem with your midfield. He was like didier deschamps if didier was a softie who couldn’t tackle I’ll enjou watching Ryan playing international football once he becomes the obligatory first choice
    Oh dear !m not going to bite

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    What absolute garbage.

‘Dodgy Del’ is a professional who manages our club with attention to detail that your posts fail to acknowledge. If you really think there is very much better out there then that’s fine, but reading your posts (and others) it just seems a petty bitterness enjoyed by many internet trolls to get a rise.

I’m on pretty much minimum wage but I joined DNA as I’m happy to contribute what I can afford to a passtime I love. To expect immediate results is absolutely retarded. DNA will take a few years to bed in, but true to troll form you want results immediately.

Is it going towards the crap shack? I doubt it as I can’t see it ever being built (hopefully)
    Thank you for that. Reason and passion for the club in short supply. But remember you are arguing with a guy that by his own admission can't be bothered getting off his arse to go to games.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    What absolute garbage.

‘Dodgy Del’ is a professional who manages our club with attention to detail that your posts fail to acknowledge. If you really think there is very much better out there then that’s fine, but reading your posts (and others) it just seems a petty bitterness enjoyed by many internet trolls to get a rise.

I’m on pretty much minimum wage but I joined DNA as I’m happy to contribute what I can afford to a passtime I love. To expect immediate results is absolutely retarded. DNA will take a few years to bed in, but true to troll form you want results immediately.

Is it going towards the crap shack? I doubt it as I can’t see it ever being built (hopefully)
    Dodgy Del was certainly not professional during the Rangers debacle. His attention to detail is certainly one of the reasons we cannot push on and improve. He has been a very fortunate manager due to other clubs circumstances but he generally fails us in bigger matches.
    I take great pleasure knowing I have bugged the living daylights out of you because you don’t like my opinion. Dodgy Del has a few fans on this board but there certainly is a want about some of them...could add that to the off topic post?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Dodgy Del was certainly not professional during the Rangers debacle. His attention to detail is certainly one of the reasons we cannot push on and improve. He has been a very fortunate manager due to other clubs circumstances but he generally fails us in bigger matches.
    I take great pleasure knowing I have bugged the living daylights out of you because you don’t like my opinion. Dodgy Del has a few fans on this board but there certainly is a want about some of them...could add that to the off topic post?
    So you've let it slip big time with that post. Your main objective is simply to annoy. You repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum. You did not reply to his post.You wait a while and then the best you can come up with is that you have succeeded in annoying someone that has disagreed with you and has put forward a cogent argument for his reasons which get again you have failed to respond to. You really are a prize c unt

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    So you've let it slip big time with that post. Your main objective is simply to annoy. You repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum. You did not reply to his post.You wait a while and then the best you can come up with is that you have succeeded in annoying someone that has disagreed with you and has put forward a cogent argument for his reasons which get again you have failed to respond to. You really are a prize c unt
    Whilst Red John is indeed pretty annoying, you are quickly becoming our new resident Mr Angry. You can always block him and anyone else that rattles your cage.

As for Christie, can't see it at all. Especially if they lose tonight. He might not play for them much but they'll hang on to him for now. Certainly won't be looking to off load him to us unless it's another loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    It certainly worked on you

Aldo...I admit I am annoying and don’t deny it at all. My posts are my genuine opinion though and I stand by each one of them. I think the likes of K.Trout are far too easily wound up though for their own good. He definitely is the resident Mr.Angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Whilst Red John is indeed pretty annoying, you are quickly becoming our new resident Mr Angry. You can always block him and anyone else that rattles your cage.

As for Christie, can't see it at all. Especially if they lose tonight. He might not play for them much but they'll hang on to him for now. Certainly won't be looking to off load him to us unless it's another loan.
    Ach min adds a bit of spice to proceedings. I'm just mister yang to red John's mister ying. He appears to have as thick skin as I have. The next time he wants to go to a game Im happy to buy him a pint.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

So am I ready to take on Rocket Scientist on Donstalk. I have been practising☺

Page 461 of 530 FirstFirst ... 361411451459460461462463471511 ... LastLast