+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 482 of 530 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

I'm not saying we should be to defensive just that the team will have to be a bit different
    . I'd have hoban in from the start at LB and probably Mcginn. Ball in midfield with shinnie and Gleeson. GMS and May

Ferguson for ball

Cosgrove will obviously go back in. With Shaymondo’s return, the manager has a tough call between Ball and Gleeson. Really impressed with Dominic’s efforts and along with the deal offers to Shinnie and GMS, think we should be looking to get Ball in on a permanent basis.

Just get Christie back up the road and we’re good to go, see if we can get Moult in January.

We don't need Moult and I have heard that Moult isn't interested in returning north of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Cosgrove will obviously go back in. With Shaymondo’s return, the manager has a tough call between Ball and Gleeson. Really impressed with Dominic’s efforts and along with the deal offers to Shinnie and GMS, think we should be looking to get Ball in on a permanent basis.

Just get Christie back up the road and we’re good to go, see if we can get Moult in January.
    Why would that be obvious? unless dm wants to play hoof ball

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Why would that be obvious? unless dm wants to play hoof ball
    It was a poor attempt at sarcasm - apologies. I’m sure we’d all like to think that with the manager watching the same game we all did that the destitute man’s Van der Ark will be utilised incredibly sparingly for the remainder of the season.

Everything crossed that the feeling hirsute Steve enjoyably shared with us all sticks. Once in a while there’s a player you’d give your all for him to do well. We need far more of that fist pumping this season Stevie. We are behind you and for you. Dig deep and stick in young man.
    Last edited by vinnydesalvo; 19-08-2018 at 01:53 PM.

I'm dismayed that we apparently spent a bit of time and effort scouting Cosgrove as a prospect. The rest of us spent thirty seconds looking at his record on Wikipedia and it seemed obvious he would be sh*te. Surely we can find a better striker in that mould within our budget. If we're going to play with a target man I would much prefer someone with the attributes of a player like Lee Miller (less the 'space walk' running ability) who can actually play football on the deck.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    It was a poor attempt at sarcasm - apologies. I’m sure we’d all like to think that with the manager watching the same game we all did that the destitute man’s Van der Ark will be utilised incredibly sparingly for the remainder of the season.

Everything crossed that the feeling hirsute Steve enjoyably shared with us all sticks. Once in a while there’s a player you’d give your all for him to do well. We need far more of that fist pumping this season Stevie. We are behind you and for you. Dig deep and stick in young man.
    You know what you'll probanly be right re cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My Hibee pal out here say he fears their defence as its rank. Maybe getting right in aboot them is the best way forward
    My Hibee pal said the exact same thing. He's nae looking forward to Saturday.

Anybody hear anything about a trailist centre half training with us today?

Page 482 of 530 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492 ... LastLast