+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 492 of 530 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Most of the zoomers will never say a bad word about del !!
    On the buckfast again ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Christie = Tim
    Hayes = Tim

Rot in the east end of Glasgow you b'astards.
    I personally use the word c@nt when talking about Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I personally use the word c@nt when talking about Hayes
    Me too Pac, I do try to avoid talking about him at all but when his name does crop up i tend to refer to him as Tim c@nt

He chose to leave us and join the Tims, next ....

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The majority of your posts are f ucking painful. Have you got anything good to say about Aberdeen ?
    Give it a rest! I'm stating a fact that's probably correct that Eck helped his valuation go up a bit by capping him and as captain. So piss off and go harass some other c•unt you sad act!!

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Given the high quotient of absolute crackpot zoomers aboard, is none of them yet going to have a go at Dodgy Del/McAnus for not signing Tony Watt now that he’s scored twice for Perth?
    I would rather point out that not using the confidence and potential more of Bruce Anderson warrants plenty criticism of Dodgy Del. He is our player after all....who cares about St.Johnstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Give it a rest! I'm stating a fact that's probably correct that Eck helped his valuation go up a bit by capping him and as captain. So piss off and go harass some other c•unt you sad act!!
    must agree with you there. Being Scotland captain even in a meaningless friendly is a definate boost to his value

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    must agree with you there. Being Scotland captain even in a meaningless friendly is a definate boost to his value
    Well the fact that one of our greatest ever defenders has him as a first pick for the national side and even promotes him to captain at such a young and inexperienced age speaks volumes and also tells me that £3.5 million is nowhere near enough.

If McKenna plays like last year he'll be away for £9+ million in January or next year.

I keep harping on about it but there is a distinct lack of decent centre half's in the world at present. We have a rare player on our hands.

The one position that DM has said he would like to strengthen is apparently left back.
    Surprised.
    I’d have said a wide player that can maybe play at “10” too.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The one position that DM has said he would like to strengthen is apparently left back.
    Surprised.
    I’d have said a wide player that can maybe play at “10” too.
    But we have 3 players in our squad who can play that role. Mcginn, wright and Ross.
    Its just that DM rarely uses them as a no 10. Infact he put ferguson there yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    But we have 3 players in our squad who can play that role. Mcginn, wright and Ross.
    Its just that DM rarely uses them as a no 10. Infact he put ferguson there yesterday.
    I thought forrester was also a no 10 and after all Derek spent money on him and also tried to sign him before he went to Peterborough. Have we just wasted cash on him it seems so.

Page 492 of 530 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502 ... LastLast