+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 504 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    my worry is that this would have been a disappointing window even without the DNA money. To have the DNA money and have only made the signings we have made, it’s been underwhelming IMO.
    totally agree , whats happening with this site there are a few logical , sensible posters ?????

I have a sneaky suspicion that we will get a pleasant surprise by the end of Friday. As someone said earlier we seem to do our best business when McInnes keeps it quiet before we sign someone. We may or may not get a LB (personally hope we do) but would be pretty surprised if we don't also bring in an attacking player (winger/No 10).

Not long to wait now

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I have a sneaky suspicion that we will get a pleasant surprise by the end of Friday. As someone said earlier we seem to do our best business when McInnes keeps it quiet before we sign someone. We may or may not get a LB (personally hope we do) but would be pretty surprised if we don't also bring in an attacking player (winger/No 10).

Not long to wait now
    First name Ryan but second name not Christie

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    First name Ryan but second name not Christie
    Jack???

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Jack???
    Close the a is in the correct position. Ryan *a***

#dnamonies

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Close the a is in the correct position. Ryan *a***

#dnamonies
    So Gauld as quoted in the s*n online earlier. They also ran with the loaner at leftback. Still cannae see it happening with Gauld

A lot flying about. Christie mentioned again on some Celtic forums.

If we take someone from Celtic on loan we should just stop playing in competitive competitions they are involved in.

Folk moaning about bias at discipline tribunals but happy to take a player off...embarrassing.

Still, I can't see Celtic loaning us a player when they are short (in their opinion) and are potentially about to lose Dembele for £76m.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post

Personally, I'd have kept Shinnie at left back, and had Ferguson & Gleeson as the "2".
    At no. 10 maybe Wright can get a run, as he looked good there, albeit against a very poor St Mirren.
    I think that is the formation that makes most sense at the moment. I personally don't think Shinnie performs well enough in his midfield role, especially as our captain. As much as I admire his energy and commitment I just think we aren't getting the best out of him in too many games.

As above but with Forrester/ Wright in the 10 role should be the basic shape of our team. Easily enough jigged around if injuries call for it.

A left back being tipped to come in as competition for that area. If Shinnie is getting utilised in midfield for the foreseeable future I don’t think our new loan signing (not another f@cking loan!) should find it difficult to keep Cumbersome out of that position.

Page 504 of 530 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514 ... LastLast