+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 530 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

I look forward to seeing who/what we sign with the dna funds this transfer window. Plenty funds available for our tooling up. Exciting times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I look forward to seeing who/what we sign with the dna funds this transfer window. Plenty funds available for our tooling up. Exciting times ahead.
    How do you like your sarcasm?
    With a hint?... or a dollop?

How much funds do you envisage the club having when out first donation just happened?
    I doubt we’ll see much difference this year unless it’s set aside for wages.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    How do you like your sarcasm?
    With a hint?... or a dollop?
    Lol....you are not doubting our dna funds for extra transfer activity?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I feel the need to question you as you spout garbage in almost everyone of your posts. I’m surprised you haven’t taken the positives in that.
    No need, got your number though

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    How much funds do you envisage the club having when out first donation just happened?
    I doubt we’ll see much difference this year unless it’s set aside for wages.
    I don’t contribute to the dna funds so in all honesty I haven’t been keeping a close eye on what the total figure might be around. You might be able to enlighten me?
    What I will say though as a businessman though is that if you have people paying into what you have advertised and then don’t show them the rewards then you should be hung out to dry!
    If we have approximately (a pure guess) £500,000 to £1m contributed so far then I genuinely hope that the club spend it on additional playing staff and tell the paying punters that this is what we done with your contribution so that everything is above board.
    Not that I should question the integrity of Milne and his board.

Bristol City want Watkins and have been linked with a move for him. Norwich appear to want a big fee as he has 2 years left on his Norwich deal so I would be amazed if Aberdeen can afford him.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Wind yer neck in min. You only seem to post to question me or try to be one of the “cool gang”

Both played forward for ICT, both went down south(Storey didn’t) so more Rooney than Storey for me.
    There no denying Rooney has become a bit part player.
    As great as he was for us, there’s a bit of a Reynolds about him now. I think he is effectively back-up.
    Why not fill a midfield role and have someone as an option that can be back up up front.
    Versatility is the key.
    That said, I read he has a number of clubs who wanted him before he went to Norwich.
    This is where I side with “the cool gang” in regards to McInnes.

He has pretty much tried to replace Rooney since the 2014/15 season with the likes of Goodwillie,Storey,Stockley and May yet imo and I’m sure a few others Rooney is still our best striker.

If you played him every week he would get at least 20 goal a season.

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Bristol City want Watkins and have been linked with a move for him. Norwich appear to want a big fee as he has 2 years left on his Norwich deal so I would be amazed if Aberdeen can afford him.
    Agree. unlikely.
    Loan maybe

I don’t contribute to the dna funds so in all honesty I haven’t been keeping a close eye on what the total figure might be around. You might be able to enlighten me?
    What I will say though as a businessman though is that if you have people paying into what you have advertised and then don’t show them the rewards then you should be hung out to dry!
    If we have approximately (a pure guess) £500,000 to £1m contributed so far then I genuinely hope that the club spend it on additional playing staff and tell the paying punters that this is what we done with your contribution so that everything is above board.
    Not that I should question the integrity of Milne and his board.

As a businessman you’ll know about cash flow.
    With 5000 signed up averaging let’s say £15 a month, the club will have received this month a total of £75,000.

AberDNA is clearly a longer term strategy than a short term immediate one.

Page 51 of 530 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast