+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 530 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    As a businessman you’ll know about cash flow.
    With 5000 signed up averaging let’s say £15 a month, the club will have received this month a total of £75,000.

AberDNA is clearly a longer term strategy than a short term immediate one.
    So are the club just going to stuff the cash in the mattress until it reaches a significant amount?

Can I also ask how much of the estimated £75,000 do you think will go to the transfer budget?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Can I also ask how much of the estimated £75,000 do you think will go to the transfer budget?
    You can ask the question just don’t expect a sensible answer from him

So are the club just going to stuff the cash in the mattress until it reaches a significant amount?
    Lol, I doubt that.
    I don’t know what the club will do, but for me, this regular income would go towards the monthly operating costs.
    That in turn should free up funds or provide confidence to outlay more in transfer fees knowing a portion of the monthly costs are covered.

As a businessman, how would you utilise approx £75k a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    You can ask the question just don’t expect a sensible answer from him

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    This is where I side with “the cool gang” in regards to McInnes.

He has pretty much tried to replace Rooney since the 2014/15 season with the likes of Goodwillie,Storey,Stockley and May yet imo and I’m sure a few others Rooney is still our best striker.

If you played him every week he would get at least 20 goal a season.
    It’s a fair point and assessment.
    Doesn’t put you anywhere near the “cool gang”.

I’d say Rooney is our best poacher and agree he’ll sniff out chances in the box, he does struggle to offer a lot outside the box though.

I’d say Rooney is our best poacher and agree he’ll sniff out chances in the box, he does struggle to offer a lot outside the box though.
    Which is probably why McInnes has been trying to replace him,he still offers a lot more than any of the other strikers DM has signed.

As a businessman, how would you utilise approx £75k a month?
    What’s that got to do with what happens with what Milne does with the £75,000 you fans have given him?

He could attract a better standard of player if we are able to pay more wages and then say to the fans this is what we are doing with your contribution.
    Or he could just give Del a big pay rise and keep the messiah from getting his neck turned with all the vacant managerial appointments at the moment.

Aye and thats where McInnes fails again. He has the best striker since Big Dunc and to fit in f@cking Goodwillies, Stockleys and Mays, Cosvgroves. Rooney does f@ck all outside the box. Very true but hes f@cking ace in it as he proved for his first three seasons. I know who id put in my team week in week out. All of a sudden hes verging on surplus to requirements. Its f@cking madness. One of the best strikers in the league and we are not utilising him. Lewis, Shinnie and Rooney should be a f@cking given in that team. The team should be set up to feed such a lethal striker as it used to be

We had our lowest goals scored last season since we were in the bottom six in 12/13.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-06-2018 at 09:18 PM.

What’s that got to do with what happens with what Milne does with the £75,000 you fans have given him?
    Just asking you what you would do with it (as a businessman), like you asked me??????

Page 52 of 530 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast