+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 522 of 530 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Nothing to applaud them for really. £10m was the value they put on McKenna so it was easy to turn down half of that (£5m being reported not £7.5m).
    Our club (especially the chairman) will still truly be accountable for trying to fleece the fans with the AberDNA debacle. If I stumped cash into this farce I would certainly be looking for a full refund or a resignation of Milne at least.
    Even if both Ryans sign by end of play tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Nothing to applaud them for really. £10m was the value they put on McKenna so it was easy to turn down half of that (£5m being reported not £7.5m).
    Our club (especially the chairman) will still truly be accountable for trying to fleece the fans with the AberDNA debacle. If I stumped cash into this farce I would certainly be looking for a full refund or a resignation of Milne at least.
    H’min, either your are a wannabe comedian or just a t wat. We get DNA or contributing to AFC is not your thing. Some folk like me and thousands more like to put the money where their mouth is, unlike you.
    And pi$$ off with your repetitive **** that Milne should fund everything. What a fine business model that would be.

Maybe you are looking for a bite, maybe you are just ****ing stupid, but your stuck record is boring.

I cant see Celtic letting anyone else leave now that Dembele is away

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    H’min, either your are a wannabe comedian or just a t wat. We get DNA or contributing to AFC is not your thing. Some folk like me and thousands more like to put the money where their mouth is, unlike you.
    And pi$$ off with your repetitive **** that Milne should fund everything. What a fine business model that would be.

Maybe you are looking for a bite, maybe you are just ****ing stupid, but your stuck record is boring.
    Equally brassed off that neither Ryan coming home?

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I cant see Celtic letting anyone else leave now that Dembele is away
    Has Dembelly been confirmed?

Bugger - guess we’d better brace ourselves for a late plunge on Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Equally brassed off that neither Ryan coming home?
    Not fussed about any of the Ryan’s, as I continually state, I get pi$$ed off when we only scour the UK market. However, RJ just gets boring.

It’s great upsetting gummers like yourself. It obviously rattles you that I don’t trust the club leadership.
    As the saying goes...”away and take your face for a sh!te”

New stadium gets approved. The whiny voiced teuchter comes up with the DNA con. I’m struggling to see the correlation between the 2 tbh!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Even if both Ryans sign by end of play tonight?
    I wouldn’t grumble at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fightingtalk View Post
    New stadium gets approved. The whiny voiced teuchter comes up with the DNA con. I’m struggling to see the correlation between the 2 tbh!
    Expect some abuse for not having a happy clappy demeanour. They get a bit precious on here when anyone is critical of the club.
    In fairness some happy clappers are fair and accept not everything is rosey all the time but some are just plain weird.

Page 522 of 530 FirstFirst ... 22422472512520521522523524 ... LastLast